chapter 2

So I'm continuing this for the fact that I enjoy to express myself in stories!
_______________________________________

You snuck past your aunt grabbing your bag and your pokeballs and left the poke center.

"Finally! Now time for some exploration!" You exclaimed and ran off to explore the rich new environment you had arrived in.

---------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile
---------------------------------------------------------

In Mossdeep city Steven and Wallace were with Brendon in the Mossdeep poke lab.

"Glad you guys could come!" Brendon said thanking the two young men once again.

"No need to thank us." Steven smiled.

"Okay! So what's the big thing you told us about? I need to get ready for the championship meeting!" Wallace whined.

Steven rolled his eyes in annoyance. Brendon laughed and walked to the PC. Brendon had been very close with Steven and Wallace back in the day.

"Okay! So you know about the fossils right Steve" Brendon asked pointing at Steven

Steven nodded

"Well check this out! I found a new fossil with May!" Brendon said pulling up the picture.

Wallace smirked while Steven looked closely at the fossil, this was new... Not something that has been discovered yet... Nor researched.

"You've been mentioning May alot Brendon~ might I ask why?" Wallace asked giving Brendon a smirk.

Brendon turned red and looked away

"S-Shut up!" Brendon turned away trying to hide his Blush.

"Speaking of May... Where is she-"

They heard loud music coming from one of the lab's rooms, Brendon opened the door to see May jamming out to 'Love light' one of (Y/n)'s newest songs.

"MAY COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN?!?" Brendon shriek covering his ears.

May didn't listen she was still dancing to the song that was blasting her speakers.

Brendon went to her computer and paused the song

"H-hey! Why did you do that?!?" May cried putting her hands on her waist.

"it was the only way to get your attention!" Brendon mocked and stocked out his tounge at her.

Steven looked around

"What were you listening to?" Steven asked looking at May's computer.

"Oh! It's on of (Y/n)'s newest songs she released last week!" May said getting on her computer.

"Who?" The three men asked looking confused as Heck.

May's jaw dropped

"WHEJFJEJF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T HEARD OF (Y/N)?!?!" May shouted I disbelief.

"Unfortunately no." Steven sighed

Wallace looked at May and placed his hand on his chin

"Isn't she a..... Pop star?" Wallace asked trying to think.

"She's more than just a pop star! She's the Kalos Queen!" May exclaimed

"Oh! You mean that competition for the snoby ass women?" Brendon asked

The three men laughed

May threw a book at Brendon

"OUCH!" Brendon cried