Part 5

Lauren's pov

I was sitting on the bed, reading some stuff on my phone when the door opened.

"You have a visitor." Said the nurse.

"Hey!" Smiled the tall pretty girl entering the room.

"Hello..." I nodded.

"Dinah... I'm Dinah your neighbor. I heard dr. Normani was coming over and i was bored so i decided to join... " She was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hello. I'm dr. Kordei but you can call me Normani. How are you girls?"

"Fine." Said Dinah.

"Ahh, Dinah. You again? "

"I'm happy to see you too." The blond girl laughed.

"No, dear, i mean did you get sick again?"

"Of course. Did you expect something different from me?"

"So i still haven't got the pleasure to get to know these two?" Smiled the beautiful lady.

"I'm Lauren and this is Camila."

" Good. Let's get started."

We talked for a while but i sorta started getting bored. Normani noticed me yawning and took a rope from her bag.

"Wanna play a game?"

"Yesss!"

"Good thing you're excited Dinah but you're gonna get a passive role this time." She looked at me and Camz with those big warm brown eyes. "Who wants to play the kidnapper?"

"I do." I agreed cause i knew how introverted Camila was, not that i'm not introverted too but her heart would explode if she gets to speak in front of people."

Normani gave me the rope and whispered to me some instructions. I tied Dinah to her chair. She seemed to enjoy it so it didn't put much effort. But then i got to Cabello.

"I'll be gentle with you." I whispered and blinked. She was shivering. I tied her wrists behind her back and started slowly tightening them. "Ahh, what should i do to you?"

"Catch me, looser! " Screamed Dinah and ran down the hall. I looked confused at dr. Kordei.

"Go, it's a part of the game." Smiled she encouraging me.

I went down chasing the hurricane. I didn't hurry though. Well if it was Camila...

"Excuse me" a young boy, probably my age or less, stopped me "do you know in which room is Mila?"

"Mila? You mean Camila Cabello?"

"Yeah! You know her?"

"Down the hall. Room 105." Who's this guy and what tf he wants from my Camz. Lol, chill Lo. She's not yours, you can't just tie her...even though you did. I smiled to myself. Maybe he's her brother. He had the same brown hair and eyes as her...

"Goodbye, Lauren. I'm sorry i have an emergency but we can continue later..."

"Don't worry, doc." Said Dinah getting to her room. "It was nice to escape you, Lauren."

"My pleasure." I smiled but then my smile froze. I saw Camz and her visitor kissing in our room.

"Miss Jauregui. You have a visitor too". Said the nurse leading him.

"Hey, Lo."

"Hey..." I hugged him but he froze as if he saw a ghost. Damn...