Part 10

Lauren's pov

I decided to finish my drawing...oh wait...where it is?! Fuuuuck! I gave it to Dinah. Jauregui how can you be so stupid?!

I got a call from my sister Taylor. She said our parents divorced. They didn't even told me. They didn't even called me. Tay's voice cracking broke my heart. I knew she was going to be left alone. I tried to calm myself down but i messed it up... Again...

Camila's pov

I got that feeling it was from Lauren. I knew it. I got butterflies in my chest like when you've got something to hide. But i kinda liked it. Felt anxiety like floating electricity. I smiled at the mirror blushing. But what about my parents and Shawn?

Then i got a call.

"Hurry! In the hospital! Lauren!"

"What? Dinah, what's going on?!" My redness vanished immediately. I was white as a sheet.

"Lauren... She... She overdosed..." Wiped she.

"What?! No, Dinah this can't be real!" I said with my voice cracking. The world became spinning and the lights blurred...

"Camila?! Camila!"

Alternative ending 1:

"How are you miss Cabello?"

"Lauren?! Where is she?! Lauren?!"

"May i talk to her?" Ally approached me and took my hand. "I'm so sorry, Mila."

"Is she?" I cried.

"She left this for you..."

It was a drawing of the moon and the sun and me. Now i knew it was her. It has always been her.

"Milaaa!" Screamed Dinah running towards me. "Mila, are you okay?"

"I'm not, Dinah. I'm not..."

"It's okay to not be okay" she said and hugged me tight. Her cheeks were wet from crying. "But somebody should have told Lauren this..."

"She's not guilty for this, Camila. I need you to let her go." Added Normani. "It was the pain. So much pain in a broken society."

"I know she's not guilty. I am. For not telling her the way i feel."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Better times are coming....

She was right. I broke up with Shawn. Told my parents what i felt and went to college. I became a doctor and a mental health and lgbt advocate and opened "the Lauren Jauregui foundation" for girls and guys like us. I won't let another couple of bright eyes to close. I won't let another pure soul lose the fight...

Alternative ending 2:

"How are you miss Cabello?"

"Lauren?! Where is she?! Lauren?!"

"May i talk to her?" Ally approached me and took my hand. "She's okay."

"Really?! Thank you dr. Hernandez!" I said and hugged her. Then rushed to Lauren.

"Hey, Camz. I'm so sorry for everything..."

"Shut up, Jauregui" i cupped her face and kissed her.

"But? But Shawn?"

"You're better at kissing." I laughed. "By the way i love your drawings."

"Oh, really?" She blushed and gave me a drawing of the moon and sun and me. "Do you like this one?"

"I'm in love." I smiled. "I won't let you suffer anymore, Lauren. You're too precious."

"You're even more precious, princess." She said and kissed my forehead gently.

"You two, i have a bad new." Said Ally. "You'll have to stay in the hospital for a few more days. But i decided to put you in the same room."

"Thanks for all, Ally."

"You're welcome, sweethearts." She smiled warmly.

The next few days were a lot of fun. Then i told my family what i always wanted to tell them. Me and Lauren went to college and established our own foundation for girls and guys like us. Surprisingly how things can go when you just trust the process. Keep going. Camila X