Part 4

Camila's pov

To be honest hospitals really scare me. Maybe it's because i spent my childhood in the doctor's waiting room or maybe because it's reminding me of my sickness and the fact that i'm not like the rest. I feel doomed. At least i'm not alone or with a hundred-years-old. I don't know why but this girl is some kind of comforting me. I just like her vibe and so. But like she said after all it's a hospital. Thousand thoughts flod my mind. What if i don't get better? What if after she leaves the hospital i'm still here, alone? What if i never get better? What if i die? I began suffocating. The world was spinning and my heart beat was feeling like an earthquake in my chest.

"Hey! You okay?" Asked she. As i couldn't get my breath and answer she came to conclusion i wasn't well. She pressed the emergency button and sat on my bed. God, she was in my bed. Nobody has ever been on my bed.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise." She took my hands and looked me at my eyes. Her were so beautiful emerald green i could get lost. I noticed myself blushing. I tried to hide my face in my shirt. Stupid idea, i know.

"You're so sweet, honey." Smiled she and brought me a cup of water. I just looked at her and realized it was for me.

"T-thanks" i tried to say and sipped.

"You're welcome, Camz." She blinked and put my bangs behind my ear.

"Hello ladies. Who's not feeling well?" Asked dr. Ally Hernandez entering the room.

"Camila got ...a bit overwhelmed..."

"Uh. Um. Well ..." Said she measuring my blood pressure and examining me. "Seems like you had a panic attack. Your dad said you have them quite often."

"Oh. I'm sorry for bothering you then..."

"No, that's my job. I want you to feel good here, Miss Cabello.

"It's okay, Camz."

"So as you two have...ahm... issues i can call my friend dr. Kordei. She's a great therapist and she's visiting some of the other patients so it'll be no problem to her to come over."

"Okay" i said.

"Good." Dr. Hernandez smiled and took her phone. "Hello, Normani. Can you come over? Yes. Perfect. Thanks, Mani."

"So... we crazy" Murmured Lauren.

"No, miss Jauregui" giggled dr. Hernandez. "I'm going to leave you rest for now. Dr. Kordei will be here soon. Bye girl. Call me if something's wrong."

"Bye" said Lauren as the doctor left the room. "So what are we gonna do now?" I could feel the flame in her voice. She got that sparkles in her emerald eyes that got me hypnotized. I could do anything she wanted to...