Part 3

"Turn off the light" i murmured but nobody took me and my headache into consideration.

"She's going to be okay here, Mr. I promise." Said the nurse.

"This bitch's lying. After all it's a goddamn hospital - you don't come here if you're ok."

"Don't mind her, Mr. Cabello, she's still not sober."

"I don't want my daughter to be in one room with...her" said he.

"Her?! You gotta problem with me, prince Charles?"

"But sir all of rest of the girl rooms are full. She may be a little messy but at least she's a girl and she's her age."

"Yeah, i'm an angel" giggled i. I'm a girl and what?! What is this supposed to mean?!

"Dad, it's okay. She seems nice." Said the tiny brunette as the doctor leaded her to the room.

"How is she, dr. Hernandez?"

"Just a small heart attack. She's going to get better soon." Nodded the doctor with a warm smile.

"And what about me?"

"You were...?"

"Jauregui. Lauren. As soon as nobody came to visit me i gotta ask myself."

"Jauregui. Let's see. Ah the girl who overdosed. You're still alive?"

"Nope, this is my ghost who's talking with you."

"So considering your sarcasm i can tell you're getting better."

"Lol, i guess you spent at least a semester in the doctor school studying humour."

"Nope, i spent two... So Mr. Cabello, Camila's going to fell better soon. I promise we'll take care of her here."

"I don't want my daughter to share a room with her."

"No, dad, it's okay. Really" said she quietly and looked at him him with those big warm brown eyes.

"You sure, honey?"

"Yes, dad. At least i'm going to spend a week with her, not my entire life."

"Okay then. I gotta go now, bye honey. Take care and call me if there's something bothering you."

"Bye dad."

"I'm leaving you cause you two better sleep now. Call me if you begin to feel pain or whatever" Said the nurse and went to visit our neighbors.

"Hey, i'm Lauren."

"I'm Camila. Nice to meet you"

"My pleasure, miss..."