Ch. 12

"Yes Pidge."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked up to Shiro and the other kids.
"Can you two go with Adam for a couple minutes?" I asked the two.
They nodded and ran off. I turned to Shiro.
"Your supposed to do this but I now you won't, so I will. Takashi, I have known you for years now. In both realitys. And you guys leaving this home hasn't changed a thing. I love you, and this world needs a king. I want you to be that king. So will you, Takashi Shirogane, be my king?" I asked him.
He said nothing at first.
I thought he would say no.
"Of course, my love." He said back.
I smiled and hugged him. After that he pulled me into a kiss. We only let go because we needed air.
"I love you so, so much, Katie Holt." He said.
I smiled at him again and hugged him. I never wanted to let him go. Tears were streaming down my face, and into his chest.
"Ok, waterworks. We should head up with the kids now."
"Of course." I agreed.
We walked up to the castle and into it.
Once in Adam looked up and I nodded to him. He smiled and mouthed, 'Congrats' I mouthed a small 'thanks' when he looked to our intertwined hands.
"Katie! Katie! C'mon, lets play hind and seek!" Dream yelled after seeing us.
"Alright, who's it?"
"Shiro!"
I nodded to him and he let go. The kids ran up to me. They grabbed my hands and dragged me through the castle to a room.
The room that used to be Shiro's.
I smiled at the black and purple theme, and the two beds. One bigger than the other. One to fit a galra, and one for a human. Both very important to me.
The girls hid under the bigger bed while I went to the closet. In my mind I knew that Shiro was already looking.
"Come out, come out, where ever you are!" He taunted.
We remained silent. And well hidden.
I thought that until a door was opened. The girls screamed when Shiro yelled,
"Found you two!"
I held in my laughs and hid deeper in the closet. The door opened and I heard a small voice say,
"My queen?" I blushed and held in my laughs. "I know you're in here, Kate. So just come out, it would make this a lot easier on you."
I stayed silent until a force pulled away the clothing that blocked me from the outside world.
"C'mon. I got you." He said, smirking.
"Aww. No fair." I said jokingly.
"Sweatheart, life isn't fair. Now get out before I have to tickle you."
"You wouldn't dare."
"Get. Out. Now." And with that he lunged at me.
He fell onto me and started to tickle my sides. I was screaming from laughter. He moved to my stomach making me laugh harder. Then he finally went to my neck. I scrunched up my neck until he stopped.
"You do realise he trapped my hand, right?" He asked.
"I-I know. Please, Takashi. No more tickling."
"Fine. Now, C'mon. The guy who stole you earlier wants to see you."
"Ok then."
I stood up and let Shiro pull his hand away. We shared a quick kiss before I left. I told the girls to keep playing with Shiro until I got back.
I walked down the long hallway until I reached the meeting room. I turned into the room and waited. About five minutes later Adam walked in.
"Princess." He addressed.
"Adam." I responded while nodding.
"So, did you ask?"
"Olkarion will have a new King."
"We will begin preparing at once."
I nodded to him and walked away. I got back to the main room and saw Dream counting.
"Ready or not, here I come!" She shouted. "Oh! Hi Katie! You wanna join back in after this round?"
"Sure. Now how 'bout we team up against Shiro and Amber?"
"Yeah! Lets go!"
We ran off to find the two. I stopped at my room, knowing that Shiro could very well be in there. Dream kept running. I opened the door and looked around.
"Takashi?" I called out. "I know you're in here, I won't rat you out to Dream."
"I know, Katie." I heard a muffled voice say.
"So just come out, for only a couple minutes."
He stepped out of the closet, yellow eyes glowing.
"Whoa."
"Yeah, this. I don't want to hurt anyone."
"Understandable. C'mon, we can get you out through my escape route."
"Thanks."
I took his hand and led him to the back of the room. I pushed back a stone block and a door opened to let us through. This route was able to fit at least three Olkari. I walked next to him, not needing a light.
His eyes did everything.
We ended up at the gate to the back garden. I pulled him through the door and into the garden.
We walked past the areas we love till we got to the stables.
"You ever riddin' a horse before?" I asked, bring two of the said animals out.
"Kind of. We have horse like creatures back home, and they are controlled the same way."
"Then I am saying yes. Get on." I said to him.
He nodded and got onto the bigger horse. I looked to see the name on the saddle.
It read, Lightning.
"Nice to meet you, Lightning." I said.
I then looked at my horse's name.
Cherry Blossom.
"Nice to meet you, Cherry Blossom."
I smiled at my horse before getting on.
I patted her back before telling her to walk. Shiro followed close behind.
As Cherry slowly sped up to a trot, I looked at the man I love through the corner of my eye.
He was very focused, like a soldier.
"Calm down, Takashi. These two are not soldier horses, they aren't trained to be ridden how you are. Relax." I said, judging his posture.
"Right. Sorry, I have been a soldier my whole life. I don't know how to ride relaxed."
"Follow my lead. Let your hands relax a bit. Then relax your arms. Let the fall onto the saddle briefly." He did what I said.
Lightning looked much more relaxed.
"Now, catch me if you can!" I said speeding up to a contour.
"Oh, you are on!" He said also speeding up.
I kicked Cherry Blossom on more, finally being at a gallop. Shiro did the same.
Cherry Blossom looked to be bread for speed, while Lightning looked to be a show horse.
We finally broke into a clearing that used to home wild animals such as Yelmores and horses.
I looked at some of the bones lining the area, trying to figure out whay killed the animals.
I'm guessing that it was because of space wolves, like Cosmo. I smiled while looking around. The natural energy was the strongest it had ever been.
I smiled, taking in the energy. I let my eyes glow green while looking around some more.
Cherry Blossom slowed to a stop while Shiro and Lightning did the same.
"Its... Beautiful." He said.
"Yeah, yeah it is."
"No, your eyes. They are beautiful."
"O-oh. Thank you. They do this when there is a lot of natural energy in the area." I explained.
"That is amazing. I have never seen them do that before." He said.
"Well, thank you."
I looked up to the darkening sky. The three moons in line next to each other.
I looked at Shiro to see him gazing up at the galran moon. I looked to Olkarion's moon and saw the small colonie we sent up there when I was a little girl shining bright. Altea's moon looking as it always has. Like Earth's moon.
I stepped off of Cherry Blossom, telling Shiro to do the same. I took the two horses to the small fence and tied them there.
I grabbed Takashi's hand and sat down. And then he layed down. I layed my head on his chest looking up to the stars.
I didn't even notice I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you guys go! Updates may start to get a bit shorter, I have less time on my hands. But soon we start Thanksgiving Break!(At the time of writing this.) I should be writing more soon. Anyway that's all. Have a good day my Little Paladin Pups!
(Little thing written after this:
I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!)