Ch. 15

The door opened and the two of us stepped out.
~~~~~~~~~
The roar of the crowd was deafening. I could hear the shouts of children and adults alike.
I smiled while we walked down the aisle. I took a deep breath, and kept going.
Near the front I saw the other paladins and royals. Also a select few others that I wanted up there.
Veronica, Axca, Ezor, Zethred, my adoptive parents, Krolia, and Coran. I smiled up to the group and gave a small wave. Shiro gave a small wave back and smiled.
I looked forward once again to see we had practically arrived at the throne.
I sat in the throne and waited for the coroner. The female Olkari walked out and I smiled. She gestured for me to rise.
I stood up and waited for coroner to speak.
"We are gathered here to celebrate a new queen. After the war that killed our past royals, Princess Kathryn Holt rose to take the throne. After a long year of training, the time has finally come. Today, Olkrion has a new Queen. Queen Kathyrn Holt!" The woman shouted.
Cheers came from the people.
She gestured for me to do my small speech.
"People of Olkarion, and friends. First let me thank all of you. I could not have done this with out all of you. This is an honor. Also, I am a better choice than my brother for the throne," A few laughes came from the audience. "But I love him with all my heart. Now, I think its time Olkarion gets a new queen." I finished.
Cheers came from the crowd. A few whistles and very slight sobbing.
I looked up to my friends to see my adoptive mother crying, so were the other females and Lance.
Shiro looked like he was in shock. He snapped out of it and started to cry as well.
I looked back to the coroner and kneeled before her. She brought out the emerald and forest crown.
"Do you, Kathryn Holt, promise to protect this land until your dying breath. To care for the land. To give your life for it."
"I, Kathryn Holt, promise to protect this land until my dying breath, to care for it, and to give my life for it."
"I now give you the greatest honor. Princess Kathryn, you are now Queen Kathryn." She said while seting the crown on top of my head.
I stood to the crowd. Cheers could be heard for miles. The sound was drowned out by one voice.
"My Queen." Was all it said.
My head turned slightly to the direction it came from. I smiled at the galra before whispering back,
"My King."
~two hours later.~
The guests piled into the grand hall before the music started.
Multiple men from Altea, and Olkarion alike asked me to dance. I did join them, only to be polite.
Once the slow dance came on I walked to Shiro.
"'Kashi? Care to dance?" I asked, holding out my hand.
"Am I not supposed to ask?"
I giggled and pulled him to the floor.
'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran came on and we slowly swayed to the rythem.
Takashi started to sing along after a bit.
"We were just kids
when we fell in love.
Not knowing what it was.
I will not give you up
This time.
Darling just kiss me slow.
Your heart is all I own.
And in your eyes
your holding mine.
Baby I'm,
Dancing in the dark,
With you between my arms.
Bare foot on the grass,
Listening to our favorite song.
When you said you looked a mess,
I whispered underneith my breath,
You heard it,
'Darling you look perfect,
Tonight.'"
Then he waited until the chorus happened again.
We speed up a bit when others joined the dance. Keith and Lance, Hunk and Shay, Allura and Lotor, Matt and a girl named Romelle.
"We are still kids but,
We're so in love.
Fighting against all odds.
I know we'll be alright
This time.
Darling just hold my hand.
Be my girl,
I'll be your man.
I see my future in
Your eyes.
Baby I'm,
Dancing in the dark,
With you between my arms.
Bare foot on the grass.
Listening to our favorite song.
When I saw you in that dress,
Looking so beautiful,
I don't deserve this.
Darling you look perfect,
Tonight."
We swayed through the music with the others. Then I started to sing along with the man I call mine.
"Baby, I'm.
Dancing in the dark,
With you between my arms.
Bare foot on the grass,
Listening to our favorite song.
I have faith in what I see.
Now I know I have
Met an angel
In person and
She looks perfect.
I don't deserve this.
You look perfect,
Tonight."
We finished.
We pulled away and bowed. I pulled the older male to the food before grabbing a ton of chocolate.
"What? Elsa and Anna did it." I said.
"That was in Frozen©. This is not a Disney© movie."
"Shush." I said. I pulled him to the main throne before sitting down.
The people bowed before me. I smiled to them and gestured for them to rise.
"I believe it is time for all to go home. Children still have school, and parents still have work. I do not want to be the reason these people miss school and work. Although I know the kids don't want school." I said to the crowd. "How about you all have a break day tommorow? A gift from me."
They all cheered. I smiled out had the other paladins start to get the people out of the castle.
I was pulled aside by Adam.
"Katie? I need to tell you your fathers final wish. Matt is marrying Allura. Your father wanted you to marry Prince Lotor."
"No. I am already engaged. I am not leaving the man who loves me for someone else."
"Katie! Speak with reason! This was your fathers last wish! For his sake, just do it! I am sorry I forgot until now but you and the prince should be wed!" He shouted.
"Hush. I am not leaving Takashi. Now leave my love to me. That is an order, Adam." I stated.
He nodded. I bowed to him and left. I rushed up to my room. I found the one man I love sitting next to my door.
"They wouldn't let me in without you." He mumbled.
It was obvious he was not comfortable.
The suit was to small, and dress shoes are not comfortable. Also, he just looks like he is in a ton of pain.
"C'mon. Lets head in. The maids will need to get me out of this." I said grabbing his hand.
He nodded and let me help pull him up.
I opened the door and four maids looked at me. They nodded before grabbing a night dress.
"I am not wearing no dress to bed." I stated.
I grabbed a pair of lose pants and tank top. The maids looked they were about comment on my choice but just shook their heads.
I followed them into the bathroom. They took me out of the dress before I changed. I walked out to sit on my bed.
I nodded to the women before they bowed and took their leave.
Takashi walked in soon after.
"They hate me." Was all he said.
I laughed before crawling into the warm bed. He grabbed what looked to be sweats before going into the bathroom.
He came out with his whole body being red. He looked down onto his purple and red body before walking over to the bed.
He crawled in next to me.
"Please tell me someone will get me a decent suit for our wedding."
I chuckled. Then stopped after remembering something.
"'Kashi, I have to tell you something."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I accidentally hit publish. That's nice.