Bonus Chapter 1: Sonic's Race

"Sonic! We got a letter from Central City!" Tails shouted happily as he flew to Sonic with the letter in his hands.

Sonic looked at the letter and opened it. The smiled at the form! It was for ten racers. Sonic decided to take one and Tails grab one. They left the rest of the forms in front of the lab and near a mailbox. Soon, all the forms were picked and send off. Sonic and Tails received a list of the participants.

1. Sonic

2. Tails

3. Knuckles

4. Shadow

5. Amy

6. Silver

7. Blaze

8. Vector

9. Omega

10. Rouge

Announcer: Espio

Snacks: Cream

Starter: Charmy

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles meet up at the race track. The three of them were excited to race and they walked to the places that held 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. However, as Sonic approached the space, big, yellow, uppercase letters appeared. It read reserved. Sonic looked at Tails and Knuckles. They had the same thing happen to them. Three of them shrugged and decided to leave their boards at 4th, 5th, and 6th.

Espio tapped the microphone as he said "Now, racers, please pay the Cup of Racers 10 rings"

Amy walked to the cup first and poured 10 rings into the bowl. At 8th place, was Amy.

"Amy Rose!" the speaker shouted.

"That's me!" Amy shouted as pink hearts danced around her.

Blaze paid her toll and spun around as purple and red flames danced around her.

She said happily, "It's time to do this!"

Rouge reluctantly paid her 10 rings and flew in the air as she said, "Better behave yourselves!"

Omega threw his 10 rings into the cup as he raised his metal arms above his head.

"You won't defeat me" Omega declared.

Vector reluctantly paid his 10 rings and adjusted his headphones as golden music notes danced around him.

"Alright!" Vector shouted as he raised his fist in the air.

Silver tossed his 10 rings in and levitated himself in the air as he said, "I won't lose!"

Shadow paid his 10 rings as he crossed his arms and said, "Hmph! Fine"

Knuckles threw his 10 rings into the cup and raised his fist as he shouted, "Yeah!"

Tails tossed his 10 rings into the cup and flew around as he stated, "I can do it!"

Sonic was about to put his rings into the cup, but Dr. Eggman cut in front of Sonic. Dr. Eggman threw his 10 rings into the cup.

Dr. Eggman shouted loudly, "Yes!"

Sonic sighed as Dr. Eggman took the last place on the starting line. Sonic was about to toss his rings into the cup, but Storm punched Sonic away!

"Hey! That was rude!" Amy shouted as she ran to Sonic.

Tails and Knuckles stood where they were. Storm, Wave, and Jet paid the cup 30 rings. Jet raised his fist.

"Ha! No way I'm gonna lose!" Jet declared as they took their places on the starting line.