Snakebit

Clover p.o.v.
I woke up from my sleep. Nya was already up. "Morning Nya" I said "Morning to you too Clover" she said I got out of my bed and put some new clothes on. "Sensei went to wake up the boys" said Nya. We heard a loud noises coming from the boys room. "Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you" said Sensei as he woke up the boys. "In order to reach your full potential we must train each day as an opportunity". We walk into the boys room. "Okay, Okay we're up but if you want us to reach our full potential shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest" said Kai as he open the blinds. "You call that rest I think my back has more lumps than the mattress" said Cole got up to stretch. "We were up so late talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters I guess we lost track of time since the serpentine burned down the Monastery I'm just glad we have a roof over our head" said Jay brushing his teeth "What is our lesson today Sensei? Mastering the strike of the scorpion? Or perhaps the greater good" said Zane as the floor broke down under his feet. "I think today's lesson will be chores" said their Sensei "Chores?" Said the Ninja "Ninja fight Sensei they do not clean" said Cole "In order to respect ourselves we must respect our new home and where we are from of this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters I expect things to be spotless when Nya and I return and put your backs into it" said Sensei Wu walk out the door "See ya guys" said Nya following Sensei. Cole help Zane "This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up" said Kai "Unless we put more than our back into it" said my brother I was confused. I walk out of their room and walk out of the unfinished Ninja headquarters and started to plants some flowers. As I was doing it I saw Cole Spinjitzu stop and put down the junk that was in the headquarters. "Uh what are you guys doing?" I asked "We are cleaning the place" said Cole running back inside. I went back to grow some flowers. After a while of planting flowers I saw the boys doing there Spinjitzu to clean the place up. A bit later I was done planting the flower and brought it inside. I saw the boys playing videogames "Hi guys" I said walking in Jay look at me "Hey Clover! Watch when I kicked Kai butt" "No way! I won't allow it!" Said Kai I watch them play video games. "So what did you do when we were cleaning?" Asked Zane "I was planting some flowers" I said holding up a Daisy flower "How many did you plant?" Asked Kai "Not many" I said. I saw Sensei and Nya walk in "What took you so long?" Asked Kai "Wow this place you guys had all this" said Nya impressed "Ninja don't just fight Nya we clean" said Cole "Oh you have exceeded my expectations but can you keep it up" said Sensei. "Clover the flower from outside looks amazing" said Nya looking out the window as she was looking she saw a car. "It's looks like we're about to have some visitors and loud ones" said Nya "Oh it's my parents" said Jay. When I heard his words I drop the flower pot. Everyone look at me "Clover..." Said Jay walking up to me and hugged me "It gonna be alright...they're going to be happy to see you" Jay said looking at her giving her a smiled I just nodded. I'm not ready to see my parents. Not after what happened those year ago. When I was taken away from them. Everyone went outside to go and meet with my parents. Zane stop and look at me "Clover? You alright?" Asked Zane "I-I don't know Zane...it's been 10 years since I last saw them" I said "I'm just not ready to see them..." "Clover you eventually have to meet your parents soon or later" said Zane. He did have a point. I look down but I did see Zane pick up the flower and gave it to me "I'll be with you I promise" he said giving me a warm smiled. I then felt this weird feeling inside me? "Let's go meet your parents" said Zane I nodded.

Jay p.o.v.
I met up with my parents outside. "It's been so long since we heard from you" said My mom "Mom I called you two days ago" I said "It's not soon enough son when are you coming out to the junkyard. Yeah, yeah say you're coming in and you don't " said My Dad  "Dad do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends" I said feeling embarrassed "He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard" said Mom and she looks at Nya. Oh no. "And who are you, your so cute you're just my son type" "Mom" I said feeling even more embarrassed "It's a pleasure meeting you I'm sure if you want Jay can give you the tour you worked very hard on it" said Nya looking at me "We love a tour" said my parents. I then realized they need to know Clover is here. "Mom, Dad there is something that I need to say" "What is it Son?" Said Dad "you remember Clover right?" I said. I saw their expression change into sadness "Son can we not talk about it" said Mom "But Mom this is really-" I got interrupted by my Dad "Son please" I sigh I turned behind me and saw Clover run away in tears and Zane follow her. "I'll be right back" I said I followed those two. I didn't see Clover but I did find Zane "Zane what happened? Where's Clover?" I asked "She ran off somewhere but I couldn't catch up with her. I'm sorry" "It's okay Zane but would you mind looking for her" I said "Of course" he said running off to find her.