Rise Of The Snake

Long before time had a name the first Spinjitzu master created using four element weapon but when he passed a dark presence sought out to collect them all Lord Garmadon so I Sensei Wu his brother sought out to find four ninja to collect them first.

Third p.o.v.
On a high mountain there was a temple. Inside of that temple was a Sensei that was training the four element Ninja. The Sensei was meditating at first but then heard his students. They disturb his meditating. So he investigate his students he went to the training room to find out that they weren't there? Then he found his students playing a video game. He went behind the TV and plug off the TV. The students were complaining about him plugging out the TV. "Just Because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of Spinjitzu" he said to his students "But Sensei Wu ever since he's been gone Ninjago has nothing but peace" said The Ice Ninja "Yeah peace is boring there's no one to save there's nothing to do" said The Lighting Ninja "We can train tommorow" said The Earth Ninja to his Sensei "Never put off until tommorow what can be done today" said Sensei to his students. The Earth Ninja took a pizza and said "Well I was gonna eat this pizza tommorow so if that's the case" The Sensei kick his pizza away from him and said "No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential you must train" "Remember when we did a little thing called the tornado of creation I thought that was pretty insane" said The Fire Ninja. Their Sensei sigh "You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential there are still so many secrets you've yet to unlock you haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold". The Earth Ninja grab his weapon and said "You want to talk secret powers check this out" he used his weapon to plug in the TV. The four Ninja went back into playing their video games "Don't worry master we will be ready when Lord Garmadon returned" said The Ice Ninja. Then the fire Ninja sister came in and said "Guys! Lord Garmadon he's returned he was spotted approaching Jamanakai village" The four Ninja grab their Golden Weapons in a hurry. The Lighting Ninja trip and falls to the ground and the Fire Ninja sister pick up his Golden Nunchucks and handed it to him. "T-Thanks uh Nya" he said with a blush "Hurry!" She said he ran off with the others Ninja and went to go get their dragon. As they were about to leave Nya stop his brother for a moment "Uh Can I help?" She asked "sorry sis where we go danger abounds this is a job for the Ninja" he said to his sister. We that the Ninja take off with their dragon to Jamanakai Village.

Kai p.o.v.
Hi there I'm Kai and I'm the Fire Ninja and this is my fire dragon is flame. Those others Ninja are my teammates. The Lighting Ninja is Jay, The Ice Ninja is Zane and finally The Earth Ninja Cole. Now that you know us we should be heading towards Jamanakai Village. "Just like old times eh Rocky?" Asked Cole to his Earth Dragon "You guys believe what Sensei said about unlocking our full potential?" I asked them "You may be on to something I mean since we've got these golden weapons it's not like we've ever had to use them I wonder what they do" said Jay "I for one look forward to the future if there is more for us to accomplish let it be" said Zane "Don't know about you but is anyone else a little excited about battling Lord Garmadon? I've been looking forward to trying out some new Spinjitzu move could be the perfect opportunity. Race you guys there" said Cole. We all race to Jamanakai Village. We spotted Jamanakai Village "First Ninja there wins!" I shouted. We landed. "I was first!" I shouted "No one was faster then me!" Said Jay "My feet were down before yours" said Cole "You are all disillusioned it was clearly me" said Zane. We then heard people screaming we went inside of the Village and brought out our weapons. We saw a Shadow of Lord Garmadon. "Stay sharp fellas whatever happens you never let your guard down" I said to them. We saw him getting closer to us but it wasn't him it was his son? "It is I Lloyd Garmadon! I demand all the candy in town or else!" Said Lloyd "Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we were gonna face Lord Garmadon" said Jay. We put our Golden Weapons away "It's his son? Oh looks like he escaped his boarding school for bad boys again and to think we could have been doing Spinjitzu already" Said Cole. We all walk up to Lloyd "Give me all of your candy or else! I will release the Serpentines on you!" Said Lloyd. The Village people we booing at him. He brought out a can of snakes and tried to scared the Village but it didn't work. Then they throw vegetables at him "Hey! I didn't ask for vegetables! I hate vegetables!" Said Lloyd I pick up the fake snake and said "He's gonna have to do a lot better than use an old bedtime story to scare people" "The Serpentine are real cut they are not something to joke about" said Zane "Serpentine real? We're talking about the ancient race of snake people who wants rule Ninjago and were supposedly locked underground" I said "Sealed in five different tombs have to separate the warring tribes and ensure they don't unify you to exactly revenge upon those who put them there it" said Jay worried "It was an old wives tale to teach kids not to poke our nose is where they don't belong. Don't you think it's a little suspicious no one's ever found one of their tombs" I tell the guys "That's because you'd be a fool to look for one there was anything I hated more than dragons is snake or not" said Cole as Jay, Cole and I carry Lloyd "Don't worry folks we'll take care of this nothing to see here" said Cole. While I was carrying Lloyd along with my teammates I saw Zane looking at something? "Zane? You coming?" I asked. He nodded and look back at something and follow us. "What are we supposed to do? Spank him?" I asked. We thought of a plan it's mean but he deserves it. We put him on the pole "You made me your worse nemesis! Mark my words you'll all pay for this!" Shouted Lloyd. We all laugh and so did the Village. Zane went to buy us some candy. "Next time try paying for your candy" said Cole "Crime doesn't pay muchacho you can take that to the bank" I said to Lloyd. Jay took a bite of his cotton candy "mmmm cotton candy" he said.