The Green Ninja

Third p.o.v.

It was late at night at the Destiny Bounty. Someone grab the Green Ninja outfit. While the Ninja were training for the Serpentine. Cole knock down with his scythe. "Earth!"

Someone put on the Green Ninja outfit.

Jay hit the Serpentine dummy with his lighting Nunchucks. "Lighting!" He shouted.

The person train with the Green Ninja outfit on with his fighting skills.

Clover used her vines to grab hold of the Serpentine and hit them to the ground with her tessen. "Nature!"

The person was struggling to find what he was looking for.

Zane throw his shuriken at the serpentine and made him frozen solid. "Ice!"

The person grunt in frustration.

Nya turn on the lights of the outside Bounty where the Ninja finished their training. "Good training. Your powers are getting stronger. But where's Kai?" Asked Nya.

Back in the room the person was Kai that was wearing the Green Ninja outfit. "Fire! Unlock fire! Uh, fire go! Shoot flames! Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you" said Kai talking to himself so he can unlocked his true potential. "Bring heat!" He shouted. Kai did many push ups as he can with one arm. He then heard laughter behind him. Kai saw his friends laugh at him. "Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase 'fire dork' maybe it might work." Said Cole. Kai took off his mask. "How long have you all been watching?" Asked Kai "When you shouted. We can hear you outside of the Bounty" said Clover "The Green Ninja suit, that's awesome!" Said Jay "Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this." Said Kai "But you know only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very-" Kai interrupted Zane and walked towards the window. "I know, I know. But I thought if I tired it on, it might help me see my true potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back." Said Kai. A noise was heard and a familiar voice. "Hello? I'm home" "Sensei!" Said Everyone except for Kai. Kai gasp.

The Ninja met their Sensei up on the Bounty Ship upper deck. "Ah. It's so good to be home" said Sensei "So glad you're back" said Zane "Did you bring us anything?" Ask Cole "Oh, Sensei, have you missed a lot. Zane's a Nindroid, Nya the mysterious Samurai, Clover told us about her backstory, Cole a dancer-" "Zane is a what?" "There is much to explain Sensei" said Clover "You've been gone for a while. We'll catch you up later. But you should know, all of us except for Kai have discovered our true potential." Said Zane. Their Sensei was in shock. "Have you now? Where is Kai?". Kai came running towards the group. "Right here. So glad you're back safe." Said Kai. Everyone saw four arms behind Sensei Wu and Lord Garmadon appeared next to him. "aah, Sensei! Behind you!" Shouted Kai. Kai came to Lord Garmadon with his Golden Sword. Everyone was in shock. "Sensei!" Shouted Zane trying to protect him. Garmadon fell on the floor. "Aah! He's got four arms!" Said Kai. Kai push his sword towards Garmadon. Garmadon was holding Kai sword. "So we meet again." He said "He must've followed you, Sensei!" Said Kai. Sensei walk to Kai "Kai, stop! He is the reason I left. For so long Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest." "We have to live with this guy?" Said Cole "But Sensei, he has four arms!" Said Zane "Uh, must I remind you ever since he turned evil he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons?" Said Jay "Enough!" Shouted their Sensei. Kai let go of Garmadon and said with the others "Yes, Sensei." "This isn't about the weapons, it's about my son." Said Garmadon "From here on out, you will obey me and you will respect my brother." "Yes, Sensei." As the Ninja bow. "Now to the bridge. We must put our attention to more pressing matters." Said Sensei. Kai look at Garmadon and Garmadon look at Kai.