All Of Nothing

Third p.o.v.

It's was night at Ninjago City a Venomari was running into the night trying to outrun someone. Until Zane got in front of Venomari. Zane froze the floor the Venomari slipped on the floor then got back up. He then saw lighting Venomari ran into the alley way only to be stop by fire and Cole. Clover used her powers to tied around the Venomari. "Going somewhere?" Ask Cole. Venomari was surrounded and tied up by the Ninja. "uh-oh" he whispered "Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh? Where's the last Fangblade?" Ask Jay "I don't know what you're talking about?" Said Venomari "You know what it is. The fourth Fangblade" said Clover holding up her tessen against the Serpentine. "When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer." Said Kai "Oh. That Fangblade" said serpentine "Ha-Ha. You're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up". Clover power tighten up the vines more. "ow!" Zane noticed her action. He put a hand on her shoulder. Clover stop. "If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume." Said Venomari "Won't that mean it'll consume you too?" Zane pointed out. Venomari eyes went widen. "Ah! Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't wanna unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake not food." "Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" Said Kai "You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do." Said Venomari. The Ninja look at each other.

At The Bounty Ship, bridge

Everyone is looking at the map of the location of the last Fangblade. "The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across to the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade." Said Nya "Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something." Said Jay. They all thought about it for moment until Lloyd interrupt. "Hey. All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere, while he goes for the fourth." Said Lloyd "It's so simple" said Cole "Why didn't I think of that?" Said Kai "It can't be that easy" said Jay "Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals." Said Zane. Clover gotten worried about the Great Devourer. She quietly walk out of the room. Nobody notice. "ha, finally, I don't have to hold back." Said Kai "Even if you could steal the other three, you don't know where they are." Said Garmadon making a good point. "He's right. For the past few weeks there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts." Said Sensei "Or snakes. Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago." Said Nya. The computer did as what Nya told. But there was nothing. "see? Nothing. It's just like Sensei said." Said Kai "But what if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes, right? Snakes burrow. Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago, but 20 feet below surface." The computer did as what Nya was told to do. "All the tombs have been interconnected" said Kai in shock "To make one massive underground fortress" said Cole "All this time, right under our noses" said Jay "Or rather, feet" said Zane. He then notice that Clover wasn't here. "There, that's the most protected area. The Fangblade must be held there." Said Kai "Then what are we waiting for? Nya, set the course." Said Sensei. Nya went to type it into the computer. "already on it. We'll be there by sun-up." Said Nya. Zane walk out of the bridge and look for Clover.

Zane found Clover, she was inside of her room sitting on her bed. Zane walked towards her. Clover then turned around and saw him "oh Zane I didn't notice that you were coming in" "Clover why did you leave the bridge? Was there something wrong" ask Zane to her. Clover nodded. "I'm just worried about the Great Devourer...what happened if my friends were killed by that snake or my brother o-or you" said Clover. "I don't wanna lose anyone that I cared about" Zane saw her flower slowly dying "Clover everything is gonna be okay. The Great Devourer will not be revive. No one will get hurt" said Zane. Clover smiled and looked around her flowers. She gasp and healed her poor flowers. "Do you always do that?" Ask Zane "Do what?" "When your worried does your plant die?" "Yeah. Floria said to control my worried otherwise something might happen to plants. They could die" explaining Clover while revived the plants. "I just don't want anyone killed or hurt" "Clover if we don't stop Pythor and the Great Devourer is release I'll protect you" said Zane blushing. Now it was Clover turned to blush. "Thank you".