77

Heartbreak Hotline

#77

●●●

Zooey slowly opened her eyes and smiled. Napatingin naman siya sa digital clock na nasa nightstand ng gilid niya. It was already five in the morning. She looked at her right side in which she could see the beautiful view of the beach through the glass door. The Maldives beach is really something - like there is something on their waters that will draw your attention to it and will get you hypnotize.

She stopped when she felt him moving beside her. She giggled softly. She kissed her boyfriend's forehead who was fast asleep. She slowly got up from the bed. She immediately wore the white robe near her as she was naked on the sheets earlier.

Jacob groaned and moved again. Nilapitan naman niya ito at hinaplos ang buhok nito. She kissed her nose before walking away from the bed. Pinuntahan naman niya ang mga maletang dala nila. Three days ago, after her graduation from college, Isaac Jacob surprised her with a gift. Her boyfriend bought them two tickets to Maldives. She didn't expect that Jacob would still remember what she told him when she was still a teenager - that going to a Maldives beach after college is one of her bucket list. And her boyfriend granted that wish.

She couldn't really ask for anymore. At 23, a lot of her dreams already had come true, becoming a beaty queen, graduating college and especially having a very kind and supportive boyfriend. She couldn't help but to smile, remembering her teenage years that she wanted to have a partner who's a doctor in the future - and here he is.

Kinuha naman niya sa maleta ang isang box. She then opened the box and got the jar inside. It was the last of the five jars Isaac Jacob given her - those jars which contain letters that he wrote for five years when they were apart. She was already done reading the four and now, she's at the last. Every jar had different colors. The last one she is holding right now was colored lavender. Konti na lang din ang hindi pa niyang nababasang mini letters doon. She secretly brought it to Maldives and was planning to read all of it at the place.

She brought the jar and went to the balcony of their hotel room. She could hear the waves coming from the beautiful ocean. It was peaceful. The cool breeze of the air was also comforting.

She immediately picked up a little note from the jar. She read it. All of the mini letters were written by hand. For a doctor, her boyfriend's penmanship wasn't that bad.

To my favorite therapist,

I saw a coffee crumble flavored ice cream at the supermarket.
I remembered you so I bought it.
Now, I understand why it's your favorite.
It's now my favorite too.

--

Zooey,

Sometimes...
No, all of the time or maybe, since the night you talked to me
I always think that I don't deserve you
You're so full of sunshine
Your smile and positivity affects everyone
Including me
Who would have thought I'd fell for it?

--

Zooey Aldea,

Even though I always think I don't deserve you
You inspired me to do better
Did you know that I topped my class in med school?
You're the reason for it
I hope someday, I deserve you

---

To Miss Universe,

I miss you, every day
Every night
I'm not really a religous man
But I prayed to God every day that you'll achive your dreams
You deserve it

---

To little Zooey,

Sometimes, I think I'm too old for you
You were sixteen and I was 23 when we met
I was even bothered
I liked a minor
I tried to stop myself
But I just liked you more than ever
No, I love you

Zooey giggled at the note she just read. Kumuha siya ulit ng note sa jar. It was already the last note.

Zooey Aldea del Mundo,

I know this is going to be the last letter
I don't even know if you'll read all of it
I really want you so bad
I love you
That's all I'm going to say
Ah
Here's another one
I'd marry you

"Would you?"

Napatigil naman siya nang may nagsalita. She looked back and saw him, already awake, standing and smiling towards her. He wasn't naked anymore and was only wearing a black boxer shorts.

"Would you marry me, Zooey Aldea?" He repeated. Nilapitan naman siya nito. Few seconds later, Jacob showed her a ring. She almost gasped but managed to laugh a little. She immediately hugged him. She could also hear him chuckling as well. It was really a good morning. When both of them freed themselves from the hug, Zooey kissed her boyfriend and it was passionate.

"I'd love to marry you, Jake," She answered after, "I love you."

End

●●●

Copyright (c) November 15, 2019 by Eurekaa.

All Rights Reserved.

This is the end of Heartbreak Hotline.
A bonus chapter (just a little bonus chapter) will be posted after this (it will mark that Jake's story is finally finished).
I already posted Storm's story. It's titled, Storm. Check it out! 

PS. I will also focus on Anjo's story (How to Hate Archer Nevyn) for now. Who miss Archer? Hahaha!

 Who miss Archer? Hahaha!