XXVIII.

Younghyun pulled up by the bar. He went in and started to find Jae and his friends. He saw a waving hand and he walked towards it. Dowoon and Sungjin came into view and Younghyun waved at them. When he was infront of them they bowed and Younghyun just bowed back.

"N-no need for bowing I am not someone special." Younghyun was flustered

"Yeah we just bowed to say hi." Dowoon speaks up

"You sure you can handle him?" Sungjin looked at him with concern

"Well yeah I can. I mean I have handled a drunk Wonpil." Younghyun answered and Jae was slumped beside him

"Just make sure he's fine and wouldn't be surprised and get a heart attack when he sees you." Sungjin says and they laugh

"Now I get why Jae calls you a dad sometimes." Younghyun said

"Ahaha true that." Dowoon says and they laughed again.

"I'll be going now. Maybe you two should also go it's getting late." Younghyun said as he looked at the time, it was 11:46 pm

"Don't worry we'll go in a few minutes." Dowoon says

"Mkay then. Bye hyung and Dowoon-sshi." Younghyun said and dragged Jae with him out of the bar.

"Y'know hyung he's a good guy." Dowoon says to Sungjin after Younghyun left

"Yeah but the industry's view of lgbtqa+ people isn't good." Sungjjn said and sighs

"sadly..." Dowoon frowned

--------------------
Younghyun brought drunk Jae to the passenger's seat and put his seatbelt on for him. He closed the door and walked to the other side and went in. He started the car and drove back to his dorm.

When they got there Wonpil thankfully opened the door for Younghyun.

"Dang he's pretty much passed out right now." Wonpil commented and Younghyun walked in. He looked at the clock and it was already 12:02 am

"Wonpil do we have a schedule later?" Younghyun asks

"Fortunately no so you get to spend time with him in the morning while I go out to get some groceries." Wonpil says

"I'll be going now Pil." Younghyun said and walked to his room

"Okay I wil just turn off the lights." Wonpil said and Younghyun then closed the door.

Younghyun layed Jae's body on the matress and he picked some comfortable clothes for the elder to wear.

Younghyun then sighed as he realized that he would have to dress Jae. He picked him up and tried to remove his blouse, which he successfully did later on. The he put on the hoodie for him and then moved on to the pants.

When he finished changing Jae's clothes he brought a damp towel and wiped it all around his face. After all thay Younghyun changed by himself in his own bathroom. Then he layed beside Jae.

"....Younghyun.... can you please... close the bathroom door?.." Jae muttered, Younghyun was shook and he just closed the door and went back to his bed.

"...thanks man.." Jae mumbled

"cuddle with me....please" Jae added and Younghyun looked at Jae and he was sleeping?

"Oh god is he sleep talking?" Younghyun thought out loud. He grabbed his phone and tried to film Jae to show him in the morning.

"Hey stop that....." Jae suddenly said and Younghyun kind of freaked out because is Jae aware of what he's doing while he sleeps!?

"Oookay then." Younghyun said and put back his phone. Jae tugged his shirt and Younghyun just stayed a bit close to Jae and let the elder hug him.

"god how do I deal with this. I'd possibly loose my job and get no support and then Wonpil would be a solo unless he also comes out." Younghyun said to himself

"Nah I'll just deal with this when I wake up." He said and slept.

--------------------
Jae

I woke up in some room. Last time I remembered I was in the club. Oh no! Did someone kidnap me? Did I have sex with someone? Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I hope not!

I looked at my clothes and I was wearing a very comfortable hoodie and some pajama pants. The door suddenly opened and Young K was standing there. Just a few feet from me. I couldn't believe my eyes and so I rubbed them but he isn't going away. I tried to pinch myself and I suddenly hear him chuckle.

"Jae stop this isn't a dream." Young K said and crossed his arms

"WHAT?" I shouted

--------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all so here's the new chapter I hope you enjoyed reading this. Please wait for the other chapters.

Also I may or may not be writing a new book :> just sayin

Welp that's all byee! ♡

~Rei<3