XXXVII.

Jae's phone

'Younghyunie♡ is calling'

"JAE GET READY AND DRESS NICELY IMMA GO THERE IN AN HOUR." Younghyun said in a hurry

"W-what?" I asked but the call ended. It has been a week since his comeback so he probably has a day off for the following days.

"Fucking Younghyun! How am I supposed to get ready in an hour!" I said to myself.

I prepared my bath and an outfit that I think looks nice on me. I checked the time and it was 1:07

It took me like 50 minutes to bathe and then dress. I wore shoes and blowdried my hair. The doorbell rang and I flinched, my heart started beating and I got nervous.

"Wait!" I said and practically ran to the door.

I opened it and

"Oh Sungjin it's just you-" I said with disappointment

"Oh fuck off, you love me dude." Sungjin said and I let him in and enter the living room.

"No homo." he added as he walked to the couch. The doorbell rang again and I walked back to the door and looked at the peeping hole.

"Shit! Sorry Sungjin I gotta go somewhere." I said once I realized it was Younghyun outside.

"No worries! You don't have to hide your date with Younghyun from me." Sungjin says and stood up

"H-how?" I asked but Sungjin ignored it. He opened the door and walked past Younghyun patting his back.

"Bye!" Sungjin waved and both Younghyun and I waved back.

"You ready?" Younghyun asked and offered a hand. I blushed at the act and took it nonetheless.

"Mhm!" I said and we walked to his car, he swinged our hands and I felt happy.

"Where are we going?" I asked him once we sat in the car. Him on the driver's seat and me on the passenger's seat.

"You'll see~" He says teasingly.

I plugged in the aux cord to my phone and shuffled play. The first song that played was 'What Can I Do' and my head automatically swayed to the beat.

"Oh this is my jam!" I said and snapped. I sang along some parts and Younghyun too.

"You really love our songs huh?" Younghyun said once the song was finished. The next song playing is 'I'm Serious'. 

"Not just the song, but also the lyricist~" I said and Younghyun blushed.

"You got me there." He chuckled and shook his head softly. 'He must have noticed I caught him blushing.'

Busan is still hours away so Younghyun recommended for me to sleep and so I did sleep.

----------

I woke up and saw Younghyun already parked.

"And we're here!" He looked at me and smiled

"Oh my goodness! We're in Busan!" I said once we got out of the car. I stretched my arms and yawned.

"Mhm and I have already reserved a restaurant here that's half an hour away so we must go back to the car and drive again." Younghyun said

"Wait let's take a picture!" I said

"Sure." Younghyun shrugged and I took out my phone and took 10 pictures. I then suddenly pecked his cheek and Younghyun stared.

"JAE!" Younghyun said one he was able to process what just happened. I ran away from him, not that far.

"Oh it's on!!!" He said and ran after me. I ran in circles and finally Younghyun embraced me. He attacked me with kisses all over my face.

"Can we go to the restaurant now." I said to him 

"Let's go!" Younghyun said and we walked back to the car.

He drove again and went to the restaurant. We ordered some seafood recommended by the owner. (y'all if Jae's allergic to seafood, this is just fanfic, not really based on reality. Well some shit I wrote do.)

"Wahh!" I looked at the food as it was delivered to our table.

We ate and talked more about ourselves and other stuff. 

We were stuffed as we finished all the food. We rested for a while, taking funny pics of one another and showing memes.

"Next we'll be visiting this mountain that's a little bit far but we'll get there by 6." Younghyun said

"Well then lezzgedit!" I said excitedly.

We went back in the car and drove to our final destination.

"This is Hwangnyeongsan Mountain!" Younghyun said pointing up at a mountain.

We walked closer and saw a pathway to the top. 

"Hey I'm sorry but are you fine with hiking up the mountain?" Younghyun asked

"Its cool." I said and we held hands. 

We walked up to the mountain. After like an hour or so my legs are kind of getting tired.

More minutes passed by and finally we got to the top. I was panting and so is Younghyun, he offered me a waterbottle which I didn't notice him bringing it to our date. We sat down for a while and then decided to walk around.

"Woah! You can see the city lights!" I said and pointed at a part to Younghyun.

"Kinda foggy-" I continued and Younghyun suddenly put his lips on mine. The kiss was short and once I opened my eyes there was this machine behind Younghyun. Words were starting to come out.

'Hey Jae! I have planned this actually with my company last last week. I think this is romantic. Don't you think? Remember I love you so much and I hope we stay together for eternity. I want us to take care of ourselves and hope our love will last long. I love you!!!'

"Aww you did this all for me?" I asked him and tightened my grip on his hands.

"Of course! I want you to have fun on our first date in somewhere we're not familiar with." Younghyun said and smiled

"You don't have to y'know. I enjoy being with you wherever we are as long as you're there with me." I said and Younghyun kissed me once again. 

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Its been a long time.

This chapter has been in my notes for 3 weeks, or so?

I'm so sad this book will almost end :<

Pls wait till the next chapters!

byebye ♡♡♡

~Rei<3