You Run Into Your Ex- Chris Hemsworth |One-Shot|

Hey readers! Please comment in the box below to tell me your thoughts on this chapter. I hope you enjoy the One-Shot read! Have a wonderful day 😁

For your birthday, Chris wanted to take you out to a nice restaurant. You both got dressed up and Chris was romancing you on a patio under a thousand stars. But suddenly, guess who showed up? Yep, you're ex-girlfriend, Holly. And she's with another woman! Chris notices you're unpleased expression and turned to see the raven haired biotch sitting down at a table across the patio. Chris puts his hand on yours and rubs your knuckles.
"Don't let her ruin our night, love." Chris says to you, "She's not worth it."
You nod. "Can you at least switch me seats? Just so I won't have to look at her?"
Chris nods and switches you seats. Unfortunately, Holly saw you and Chris switching seats and thought "OMG (Y/N)!" So Holley walked across the patio to talk to you. She walked up and hugged your shoulders from behind, irritating Chris.
"(Y/N)!" Holly exclaimed, her British accent heavy.
You fake a smile, feeling dreadful, and turn to Holly. "Holly?!"
Holly squeals excitedly, bouncing. "Oh my God! How long has it been? Like, four years since we broke up?"
"Yeah...." you slowly look to Chris, whose annoyed 100%. "Holly, this is my boyfriend Chris—"
"Wow! You're dating Thor? Awesome." Holly slowly nods, smiling at him. "So are you two on a date or—"
"A private birthday dinner." Chris cuts her off, "Just the two of us. Alone."
Holly doesn't pick up the hint. "Oh! Well, how about we make this a little party? Huh? Haha! Hold on, I'll get Silvia."
Chris gave you an annoyed look but you just shrugged your shoulders. So that entire night, You and Chris spent the entire dinner listening to Holly talk about HER life and how great she's doing. Finally, after two hours of this nonsense, Chris had enough. He stood and motioned for you to come along.
"Holly, you're a terrible, selfish person who deserved to get her arse dumped for cheating on three other women." Chris turns to you, Holly's face full of horror. "Come along, love."
You nods to him. "With pleasure, dear."
Then you both left to go walk on the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pt. 2 | from first time chapter|

It was your birthday and you two had just escaped your ex-girlfriend who had crashed the late night romantic birthday dinner date Chris had planned for you. You two managed to escape her to the beach. He walked you along the beach, discussing your careers and dreams. Then you got mischievous and splashed water onto Chris, making him chase you.
When Chris finally caught you, you both fell into the sand giggling. You both stared into each other's eyes happily, slowly beginning to lean in for a kiss. You wrapped an arm around his neck and slowly kissed him. He held your jawline gently as the kiss intensified. You climbed on top of his lap and you both giggled as you began to playfully make-out. His hands began to wander up your thighs and yours unbuttoned his shirt. Before you know it, you're having your first time with a man.

So basically is was pretty hot and I'm not just talking about the weather 😉👉🏼. It was your first time with a man so that was new and exciting. It was risky cause you didn't have anything protecting you. You two went wild on each other in the most beautiful place, under a bunch of trees and behind a rock. It was so private and romantic. The perfect way to end such a fiasco of a night.