We Go Together (Chapter Seven)

Elena's POV

I waited for her to answer, "come on answer me Diamanté" I said under my breathe before finally hearing her sleepy voice answer "Elena what's wrong? The baby okay?" She quickly said and I tried not to laugh. "The baby is fine it's about Austin." I said and I could almost hear her sigh and I could picture her nodding her head like she was waiting for my call.

"I had a feeling you'd be calling now that he's back in town." And I nodded "I know the problem is-" she cut me off "you want to fuck him." She said and I nodded forgetting she couldn't see me. "I'm on my way." She said before I could respond she hung up and I got up from the bed and put on some pajama pants and walked to the front room waiting for her to knock on my door. After about 20 minutes I heard a light knock and knew it was her. I walked up to the door and opened it to be embraced into a hug.

"I knew you would call." She said walking into my house. "I'm so conflicted and you give the best advice." I said sitting on the couch and she plopped down next to me. "Girl what does he have a magical penis?" She said causing me to laugh "seriously?" I asked and she nodded "I mean it was good I would love to do it again." I said and she laughed "do you see where you ended up last time?" She said pointing to my stomach.

"Shut up." I said smacking her lightly. "Well I mean? I'm guessing you told him you were pregnant?" She asked and I nodded "and how did he take it?" I looked at her "he seems to be taking it well, he seems excited he went to the doctor with me and cried when he heard the heartbeat." I said and she threw her hands up to her face and got all gitty "that's so fucking cute!" She said and I smiled remembering how cute he looked.

"You're not making it any better." I said and she laughed throwing her head back. "Lanney are you okay-" I heard a voice and before they could finish their sentence that voice was standing in my front room. I looked over at Diamanté who looked
Shocked her eyes were wide as she looked between us. "Oh hey Austin I didn't know you were staying here." She said drawing out the last part and slowly looking back at me.

"Well I was at a hotel but she invited me to stay here, blessed she's my baby mama." He said walking over to me kissing the top of my head causing my hormones to surge through my body and I'm sure she could tell by the way I shifted on the couch. "Yeah she's pretty great." Diamanté said smiling at me. "Well I'm going back to bed, just wanted to check on you goodnight Lanney love you." He said before walking away before I could respond. "Did he just say love you?" Diamanté said looking at me "yeah but he's always said that before plus I could tell he was still pretty drunk." I said and she nodded but didn't look like she believed me.

"So you're letting him stay here? I'm gone for work for a week and this is what happens?" She said rubbing her face before lightly smacking me. "It's crazy. I know, speaking of which how was the job? I loved the makeup look you did!" I said smiling at her, she was amazing at doing makeup and I was always mesmerized by how amazing she was at her job. "It was amazing but don't go changing the subject!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you think I should just fuck him to get it out of my brain?" I asked and she looked at me "Elena I love you, you're one of my best friends but that's up to you. I don't think you should do it before you consider what it might do to your relationship. You told me he wants to be with you, if you sleep with him he might get the wrong idea. I don't want either of you hurt and I know you can't handle hurting Austin and that might break his heart." I nodded and knew she was right. "I guess I'll just have to live with him and do my best not to touch him." I said and diamanté smiled at me "why don't you just get a vibrater? It would at least help you release some built up sexual tension."

I smacked her arm "shut up!" I said and she laughed throwing her head back. "Do you want to stay they night with me?" She asked and I shook my head no "I'll be okay here. I'm just going to lock myself in my room and get some sleep." I said as we got up from the couch and I walked her over to the door. "Thank you for coming over." I said hugging her and she hugged me tightly "I'm always here for you boo no matter what the problem is. Call me if you need anything I love you." She said walking to her car and I watched her get in so I knew she was safe. She rolled down the window.

"Can you text me when you get home so I know you got home safe?" I said and she nodded "you got it." She gave me a thumbs up. "Love you boo." I said smiling and waving as she backed out of my drive way. Once she was gone I went to shut the door and looked around the front room letting out a deep breathe before walking to my room and shutting the door. I got onto my bed and covered up staring at the ceiling for a minute before turning on the tv and decided to watch golden girls. I figured that would help me forget about the sexy man down the hall from me.

I rolled over and watch tv for at least two hours and I was finally starting to get tired so I decided to try and get some sleep. I was almost out but then I heard a light knock on my door "Lanney are you awake?" I heard Austin's voice as the door squeaked open. I didn't respond because if I did I was afraid of the response from me. "Lanney?" He said again and I still didn't move. Then I heard my door shut and figured he walked back to his room. But within seconds I felt my bed dip down and then I felt an arm wrap around me.

I felt his hand rest right on my stomach, I could feel him smiling as he felt the little bump that was appearing more and more everyday. I decided to roll over and and cuddle my face up to his chest and I felt him hug me a little tighter and I knew he was smiling but I was so tired and for some reason him holding me gave me some comfort so I wasn't going to protest so I decided to fall asleep fully this time.

Austin's POV

I couldn't sleep and it was driving me crazy knowing Lanney was down the hall. I wanted her so badly, she's such a beautiful woman but her being pregnant with my child made me even more turned on she was just glowing. I tossed and turned in bed for the longest time before I heard them talking and decided to make sure she was okay and after that I decided to try and sleep again but still I tossed and turned for a few hours.

I finally got the courage to get up and go to Lanney's room and hoped she would let me lay in her bed and see if that helped me. I knocked lightly but didn't get an answer so I slowly opened the door and I could see her on her side the only light in the room from her tv and I hat looked like golden girls, I smiled, she always loved watching golden girls especially if she struggled to sleep. She looked like she was asleep and she wasn't answering me. I decided to cuddle up to her and put my hand on her ever growing bump.

I had a huge smile on my face knowing my child was in there. After a few minutes she started to turn and my heart drop because I thought she was going to make me leave. But she didn't she turned facing me still eyes closed and she cuddled her head into my chest and my arms pulled her closer as close as I could get her. I kissed the top of her forehead and finally closed my eyes and fell asleep with a smile on my face. I was in trouble I was in love. I felt in my heart that we belonged together. I just hope I can get her to believe in it too!

Liked by PostMalone, Lisamarie1, princess_diamond and 3,987 othersElena_gant can you tell I slept amazing? 😍Princess_diamond call me 🤤😒Lisamarie1 🙌🏻🙌🏻Postmalone I slept amazing too! Thank you for letting me crash at your place 😘❤️

Elena_gant can you tell I slept amazing? 😍
Princess_diamond call me 🤤😒
Lisamarie1 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Postmalone I slept amazing too! Thank you for letting me crash at your place 😘❤️