Break Up In The End (Chapter Thirty Five)

Austin's POV

"are the DNA tests in yet?" I asked the lady over the phone "Not yet sir you will get a call as soon as they are in its been busy so it might take a little longer." She said and I could feel myself getting pissed off even more I needed those results I have been without Lanney for a two weeks now, I go over and see Mia but either her aunt or sister are there and Elena stays in our- her room. I was so pissed at myself for letting my family fall apart, I was so mad how much I hurt Elena. She hasn't talked to me since that day she kicked me out and left me, she tells her aunt or sister to tell me if she thinks its important. Mia is changing what seems like every day. I'm watching her right now at Elena's, she had a doctors appointment for herself, so she left before I got here.

Cara was here though "how is she doing?" I asked while I rocked Mia "she's heartbroken." She said and I could tell she didn't want to talk to me. "oh." Was all I said looking down at my daughter who looked just like her mom. I missed Elena so much my heart hurt and ached for her. I was so pissed at myself for letting myself get into the mess, I should have never slept with Kelly after I found out Elena was pregnant. If they DNA came back as mine, I'm not sure I can ever get Elena back no matter what I do. I had hurt the one person who loved me no matter what, who didn't care who I was she just loved me because I was Austin.

I hated myself for doing this, but I always wore a condom with Kelly, but she also says she hasn't been with anyone besides me and that leaves the baby being mine. "Cara, do you think she will ever forgive me?" I asked looking at her and she gave me a sympathy look. "I don't know Austin honestly she's broken right now, plus she just had a baby so her body is trying to get back to normal, a lot of moms suffer from postpartum so we will see but right now she doesn't even talk to me or her sister really she just loves on Mia and that's about it." She said and I nodded "can you tell her I really miss her, and I still love her with all my heart, and she is doing an amazing job being a mom." I said and Cara gave me a small smile and nodded.

I knew how much she loved Mia and form what Cara said she gets up every night multiple times to feed and change her, she was doing everything I wanted to do with her, but I fucked it up. I hated myself honestly, I just wanted to hold Elena, she wouldn't even talk to Shelby or Diamanté it was like she was mad at them too, they said they didn't tell her anything but honestly I just think she wanted to be alone with Mia and work through her feelings. Elena still had my whole heart and it didn't matter if she never wanted me back, she would always hold my whole heart in her hands, she had my love forever. I would be in love with her forever.

I was so grateful that Elena let me come over here every day to see my baby girl, I spend at least an hour with her every day, most of the times more Cara or her sister will take Mia to Elena when she's hungry and the nonce she's done they bring her back out. I was staying at a hotel because I couldn't make myself stay at the house, we bought together I didn't want to move in unless she was with me. I also only took a few clothes the rest of my stuff was sitting in a corner on the floor in Elena's house, she told me to take it, but I can't that means it's really over, so I just left it here. I knew Elena still slept with one of my shirts on and that gave me a little a little hope. Elena showed the world our sweet baby girls face and it got more likes than any picture of mine ever, I planned on asking if I could post one too, but I didn't know how too, she wouldn't answer my text either.

I was holding Mia when I heard the door sensor ding, I looked up to see Elena walk in the door holding her purse and car keys. "Austin you're still here." She said looking at me and speaking to me for the first time in two weeks, I haven't even seen her face in two weeks except looking at her old pictures on Instagram and pictures on my phone. "uh yeah." I said not knowing what else to say I didn't want to piss her off by saying the wrong thing. "how did the doctors appointment go honey?" her aunt asked, and Elena smiled that beautiful smile "good, I'm all healthy." She said looking at me again and I could tell she was trying not to smile at me holding Mia.