Episode Forty-Five: Deez Hands Got Enlarged

(Start in Karkaton Ascent. The gang is walking together. DAPH-NII and MOJO are riding on ANNALISE.)

Daph-Nii-So maybe going that pro path was a bad idea.

Junko-Bad idea? There were fiends!

Mojo-Two of them! At the same time! We died! Clearly, the Dark Lord made them because he hates us.

Daph-Nii-I thought that was pretty obvious, that the Dark Lord hated us. That's why he's making all these monsters. You two are only proving my point that going that way was a bad idea. We didn't need to go that way. We didn't need to beat them to rescue Victor. Screw them. There's a treasure chest this way.

(They come across a large treasure chest.)

Daph-Nii-That's what I was looking for.

(She opens it. Inside is a shiny dark green imp costume with abs.)

Junko-Ooh! Looks like this one's for me! And it's black!

(She grabs it.)

Junko-Ethan, costume change!

Ethan-With pleasure!

(A flash of white light. Now JUNKO is wearing the costume.)

Junko-I AM THE HUMAN EMBODIMENT OF SEXUAL DESIRE!

Daph-Nii-That's nice.

(Opening theme. They resume walking.)

Junko-Wait a minute! This is just really really dark green! Ethan, costume change back.

Ethan-Alright.

(Another flash of white light. JUNKO is back in her old costume. Cut to DAPH-NII and JUNKO's room at the inn. JUNKO is lying on top of DAPH-NII.)

Junko-Oh, Daph-Nii. It's so nice to be sharing a room with you again.

Daph-Nii-We were only apart for one night.

Junko-One night too long! I spent all night last night thinking about you. And tearing shit up with my new imp powers.

Daph-Nii-You weren't thinking about me last night, were you?

Junko-Nah. I was too focused on the imp powers.

Daph-Nii-That's what I thought. Now, do you mind getting off? I'm trying to sleep.

Junko-Okay.

(She gets off. Cut to the stable the next morning. JUNKO is cleaning.)

Junko-Hm?

(She begins rooting through the hay. She finds a carrot.)

Junko-A carrot! It's just been lying here. It's covered in dirt. You still want it?

(Cut to Karkaton Ascent. The gang is walking together.)

Daph-Nii-Now that we hit that treasure chest, we can start going north. Just like I said, Victor's afro-y goodness can be found above the treasure chest. I wonder if his face is, like, right here. Victor...that takes me back. Agh! I've forgotten what Victor looks like!

Junko-I bet you remember what his dick looks like.

Daph-Nii-Oh well. I'm sure I'll remember once we reunite. I mean, I do remember the afro. And the dick. And also that really long phase where he had a buzz cut.

Mojo-Yo, what if they put Victor's face on a fiend?

Henrietta-That's not a fiend.

Mojo-Huh?

(The camera pans to VICTOR's face on a brown golem with lava peeking out of it.)

Mojo-Oh. Heheheh.

Daph-Nii-Sexy.