Six

GUYS.

WHAT. THE. HADES.

772 READS. 36 VOTES.

WHAT.

I seriously didn't think it'd get this far, thank you guys so much for reading and supporting this story. It means the universe for me to see this. I will continue to improve my story-telling in order to thank you guys!

•••••

Camp is in absolute discord.

The nymph's trees were dying from an odd disease that turned the leaves black. Not even the Demeter cabin could pinpoint the reason why. The remaining Seven argue over other issues and situations that can't seem to get done.

Back in Olympus, the twelve gods discuss how to handle the new occurrences. As the discussion goes on, a bright light flashes throughout the room, drawing their attention to the center.

Hades stands in the center of the room in all his eerie glory. The other Olympians look in uncertainty at the god of the Underworld.

"Brother, why are you here?" Poseidon inquires.

Hades looks towards the sea god. "To speak of your son, Poseidon."

"Son? What are you talking about?" The rest of the throne room murmurs in agreement. From their knowledge, Poseidon hasn't had a child since the oath from World War II.

"What do you mean 'what are you talking about?'" Hades' aura dances with irritation. There was no way they could possibly forget so quickly.  "Were we not discussing his death and disappearance only a week ago?"

"Enough of this nonsense brother, you are not to be here on Olympus lest it is a dire situation!" Hades opens his mouth to release his rage onto his brothers, but then pauses. The other Olympians look in shock as the color drains out of the god of the Underworld's pale face.

Hades shakes his head and begins pacing while mumbling to himself. "No...this isn't possible..." The throne room turns uneasy, it wasn't often in which they see Hades unsettled with something.

"Brother!" Zeus' voice echoes throughout the throne room, making Hades pause and look back towards the others. "What in Olympus' name are you rambling about?"

Hades' eyes flash with vexation. "Poseidon, a powerful entity has erased the existence of your son on Earth; now even you no longer recognize the name Perseus Jackson."

"Perseus Jackson..." Static suddenly runs throughout the air, and the air turns cold. Everyone turns towards Zeus.

"Zeus, I reckon we not become angry with such a situation." Athena frowns.

"This is not my doing, Athena."

Hades suddenly drops to his knees and cries out. The rest of the Olympians jump from their thrones, weapons drawn before falling in suit with the god of the Underworld.

They can feel it; the memories of anything related to Percy Jackson were being burned out of their heads in the most painful way possible. Seconds pass, and the gods all look at each other in slight confusion.

Only one question rang throughout the world of demigods.

Who is Percy Jackson?

•••

Saros and a mildly disoriented Percy both make their way to the Cosmos Bowl, discussing what will be happening once they get there.

"There will be three tests." Saros says. "The first one will just be your current strength, second will be agility, and third is experience and level of skills you have. Just do your best, and we'll evaluate which sector works best for you." Percy nods absentmindedly. As much as he would love to know about the upcoming activities, his mind is still lost in the dream from last night.