Q&A

Percy, Elara, Chaos, Saros, and the Fates all find themselves seated on a beige couch in a large living room.

Confusion blares throughout the room.

Everyone knows they weren't there before, where are they?

Chaos and Elara argue vehemently. The Fates speak quietly amongst themselves as Percy gives them a death glare from across the room. Saros sits on the couch, mildly horrified over the absolute discord happening before him.

"Will you all calm down!?" An unfamiliar voice draws all of their attention. Everyone except the Fates seemed confused.

A teenager makes her way through the entrance of the room wearing a white blouse and black dress pants. She holds a stack of letters in one hand as she ruffles her hair. It takes a few seconds for everyone in the room to recognize her, but in the end, their reactions were not very pleased.

Percy's eyes narrow in annoyance. "Oh, it's you." Elara, Chaos, and Saros all silently agree.

She gives them a sheepish smile. "Sorry guys, but I can expla—"

"Doves that blind people? Intergalactic genocide? End? Fading?" Percy asks. "Honestly JK, what the Hades?"

The author raises her hands in surrender. The letters still clutched in one of them.

Elara frowns out of curiosity. "What's with the letters?"

She sighs, gesturing for all of them to sit down before making herself comfortable next to Chaos. "I've just done a Q&A with the readers, and these are the questions I've chosen from the batch for you guys to quickly answer."

They all look at each other, curious of what questions were asked.

"Well, let's hear it then." Chaos sighs.

"Perfect!" JK opens the first one. "First one is for Elara actually."

The Keeper of Order lifts her head in question. "Really?" She was expecting the first inquiries to go to Percy or Chaos, but nonetheless, she was appreciative.

JK nods and starts reading. "What do you do for fun when you're not occupied with the keeper of order responsibilities?"

Elara is slightly taken aback—a question about her personal life? That's a new one. "I usually just end up calling and checking in on my sister and dad." She says. "Though if you're talking about doing things by myself, you might find me sketching whenever I'm free."

"You sketch?" Percy asks, a curious look filling his eyes. Elara shrugs, her face one of slight embarrassment. Chaos and Saros smile reassuringly from across the couch, making her feel a bit better.

JK smiles fondly before going into the next letter. "Alright, this one is for Percy."

Percy looks away from Elara; his grey eyes reflect harshly in the overhead lights. The author flinches slightly, almost forgetting that she wrote him that way. She clears her throat before starting to read it aloud.

"Uh, yeah: What is your least favourite colour?"

Percy raises an eyebrow and puts a dramatic hand to his chest. "I don't discriminate colors! Isn't that colorist or something?"

JK covers up a snort at that. "Just answer the question."

The demigod sighs, thinking for a moment before answering. "Erm, between you an I, it's safe to say my least favorite is red. It reminds me too much of Tartarus." Everyone nods in understanding.