The first hint

Tom POV:

   I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. " so boring" I grumbled to my self . I turned my head to my door. Lights shown through the cracks. "Someone's already up?" I questioned then I looked at my alarm clock it read 2:00 am .

Huh, I slowly rose up and my back popped "ugh" I growled and then I leaned my back to stretch it out . More pops . I grumbled more and began walking over to my basket of clean clothes. I never put it in my closet but whatever . I pulled a blue hoodie out and slipped it on. I did the same with some jeans and I trudged out of my room.

I walked towards the kitchen ( where the light seemed to come from) I turned the corner and smashed into something. I began to fall but hands reached for me and stopped me in motion. I looked up at the guy who caught me and it was Non other than Tord. He pulled me to my feet and said " your such a cluts Jehovah." I quickly responded with a growling " shut up commie !"

He smirked and whispered something then he just walked off. I returned to my room not in the mood to chase him down and fight. I pulled out my canister of Smirnoff and began drinking.( why this early though)
___________________________. Hope you liked this chapter not much action though eh whatever. I will only do this in Toms POV okay so you might never know what tord whispered.