END

After about two hours of us embracing each other I got a text from edd wondering where we are.
I got up with tord following, we walked out of the sacred place and I realized there's no way to close this back up without my monster self, whatever. I closed my eyes tight and I felt a hand get placed on my shoulder, I shrugged it off and continued, I felt a strong pain go up my spin as my body changed. I looked at tord and he seemed confused and frightened, so in my fluffy monster form I walked up to him a licked his face.

I turned back to the boulder and pushed it back in place , I felt a hand pet my head and i began to pur. " your so adorable!" Tord shouted. I laid down and patted my back . He got on no questions asked. I sprinted out of the woods towards home. I stopped at a bush behind the house I pushed tord off my back and pointed at his hoodie then at me , he seemed to get it because he took off his hoodie and handed it over.

I ducked behind the bush and turned back to my human self, my hoodie was stretched and torn so I through it back into the forests outskirts along with my ragged shirt , luckily my pants were fine . I slipped on tords hoodie and walked back up to him . " hey do me a favor and don't talk about  the monster with Matt or edd around." I said he nodded and we walked up to our house and let ourselves in.

I pulled tord though the house and to my room , I opened the door and ushered him in . I sat on the bed and said " sooo are we ...." he cut me off and said " I assume so." I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! I hope you enjoyed the story and I'm sorry I had to end it so soon, so ye . I'll be working on other ships not just eddsworld, so with that have a gooooood day/night! Alsooo check out my other tomtord book 'my demon'

 I'll be working on other ships not just eddsworld, so with that have a gooooood day/night! Alsooo check out my other tomtord book 'my demon'