A little "tipsy"

TOMS POV
I don't remember how long I was drinking but it was enough for me to fall onto the floor . I began to laugh hysterically ( you drunk or insane???)

I heard footsteps coming to my door and stopping. I stopped laughing and got up and tipped the canister to my mouth "ugh *hic*out already " I grumbled I grabbed the door handle and swung it open.

I heard a bang then a thud and saw that stupid communist. I looked at him and growled " what are you *hic*doing outside my *hic* door" Tord responded clearly changed the subject with a "your drunk"

In my drunken state I just said " oh shut up * hic*" I shoved him to the side and continued to walk to the kitchen. While I walked Pass him I heard him mumbling something again but luckily I could hear it this time he said in his heavy accent " soon tom ,soon"

I frowned he gonna play another prank on me or something if that's it I'll kick his ass. I speed walked to the kitchen and flung open the fridge raider door and was very upset to see no Smirnoff.

I grumbled again and grabbed a random coat and threw it on . I ran out of the house to be stopped by rain . "UGH STUPID RAIN " I shouted only to be met by tord . He looked at me happily and well he only stared so I asked him " hey! Idiot !what are you staring at?!" The words came out a bit aggressive but I didn't care .

He said in a very calm voice " that's my coat" I bet he's joking , there's no way I would grab his coat. I looked down at the coat I was wearing . OH GREAT I am wearing his coat! I growled and tore it off .

I threw it at Tord making him stumble back . He then looked at me and said "you didn't have to give it back" i responded with a " why not?"
"Well ....." he trailed off he then ran into the house and brought out an umbrella. I tried to get it from him but he opened it himself and held it over my head.

" ok ..... I'll take this" I said trying to reach for the umbrella but again he pulled it back and said " I'll go with you~" I glared at him and said " no I would rather go alone" he laughed and said " yes I am because number one your drunk and number two I didn't ask"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest and he began walking dragging me along . I couldn't really complain because I'm out of the rain and I don't have to carry an umbrella....but I felt comfortable with him holding me close....... AHHHH NO NO NO NO I ain't ........gay .