Boom

Why was tord here? I could only watch as the two yelled at each other , until I saw the man raise his fist up . He threw a punch but tord simply stepped out of the way, tord then grabbed the mans arm with both hands . I watched as tords knuckles grow white indicating he was gripping onto the mans arm hard. The man started to swing his free arm at tord to free his captured one. I heard a loud scream and a chilling snap.

Tord has bent the guys arm so far back that the bone snapped. The guy gripped his injured arm stumbling back as he did so . Tord looked at the man , he glared and said " do I have to inflict more damage or will you LEAVE NOW!"
The man growled and ran away.

Tord looked at me and his face softened. He walked toward me and I started to feel my eyes sting. Tord unwrapped me and hugged me tightly. I felt the stinging turn to water as I began to sob , I pressed my head into tords shoulder. Tord let go of me and said " we should go home now" I simply nodded.

          (Time skip) = )
We arrived at our house, tord opened the door for me . I walked in and was greeted by edd  hugging me sobbing " I thought you died!!!" He yelled. Matt looked up from his mirror and looked at the scene that lay before him , and he looked back down at the mirror.

Edd let go of me and stepped back , I looked down at my hoodie and it was wet from the tears. Edd turned around and went into the kitchen, most likely preparing food. Tord put a hand on my shoulder and spun me around.

" don't leave my side , I don't want that to happen again" he said with sorrow in his voice I looked down and nodded.
————————————————————————
Wow I made a chapter faster than usual anyways I'm going to try to post every three or two days . I'm hoping you all enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoy writing it.
Have a lovely day!