A gift

Toms POV

We both stayed silent all the way to the store but I kept seeing him glance at me . Every time he looked at me I saw a smirk go across his face. I was holding him tightly so no water splashed on me then all of  a sudden....BAM!! It wasn't just rain it was a full on thunder storm!

I jumped when I heard thunder. I have always hated thunderstorms . I looked up at tord and he was staring at me . He then stopped walking and bent down, he grabbed my legs and lifted me up into his arms..... wait a second he's carrying me bridal  style . I felt my cheeks warm up.

I - I was blushing! I tried to get down but he would just pull me back up . I gave up and decided this was better sense I don't have to walk  . But I began to lean closer to his chest as he walked.

I felt him breath in and out and I could hear his heart beat... it was so calming . I was a little disappointed when he set me down but he grabbed my hand and took me into the store. " so let me guess... Smirnoff" tord joked I simply nodded . I saw him go to the liquor isle but I went towards the magazine section.

Tord liked those stupid henti stuff right? I looked at the henti stuff and was gagging at how tord liked these fucking things . I ended up grabbing a random magazine . I went to the counter and bought it the cashier put it in a bag . I grabbed it and hid it behind my back as I saw tord walk up to me. He handed me some Smirnoff and offered to pay . I disagreed and payed for it by myself. I was practically sober so I knew just to pay tord back and then argue again.

We exited the store and I handed him the henti . I saw as his face lit up and then he looked a little questionable. "what is it?" I asked " I just wanted to know why you chose a gay one" tord asked " a what?" I asked knowing what he said but a little weirded out , I didn't see any of them with two of the same gender .

I thought about it and remembered the coat incident earlier today so I could have chose it. I grumbled and walked towards home only to be held back by my arm by a hand. " Thomas we don't have to go home right now" tord whined " uh you might have a free schedule but mine is full" I lied .

" full of what?" Tord asked " uh...." I tried to come up with something but I couldn't. " that's what I thought" tord said . He let go of my arm and went to my shoulders. I stepped back as I saw a sinister smile grow on tords face .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ next chapter will have fluff!!!! So yeah.....