What?

I opened the door to the house and ran in passed the confused looking Edd and the distracted Matt.i quickly ran into my room and locked my door . I leaned my back against the door sliding down to a sitting position. I pulled my legs up to my chest and thought.

Why me?
                        Does he hate me ?

          What does he want from me?
I heard a soft knock at the door. " Tom are you alright?" Edd called out from the other side of the door. I got up and opened the door . Edd looked at me with a hint of concern. " yes everything is fine " I responded with a happy voice so he wouldn't see past my lie . He simply nodded and left but I could tell he knew I was lying.

I started to close my door when it was stopped. I looked at the ground and noticed a shoe stopping the door. The door suddenly swung back at me nearly missing my face I then stumbled back only to trip backwards. I fell straight on my back my head faced upwards to see a hentai loving male looming over me .

He looked directly into my dark voids I call eyes and reached out a hand to help me . I sat up and smacked his hand back . He seemed stunned and a little bit sad.
" Tom I -" he began to say but I cut him off with a glare " that was really uncalled for!" I half shouted with a little bit of anger in my voice.
" I - I know and I shouldn't have done that then " he said. I could tell the sadness building up inside him .
" Tom ?"
"What."
" does that mean you didn't like it..." my heart felt like someone tossed a hundred thousand pound weight on it.
Wait...

He actually likes me?
No ...
He doesn't .....

Does he?