Pew pew mada fuuuucers!(kill me)

I stared at him in dismay. What am I supposed to say . I finally decided on what to do. I slowly got up and exited the room . I grabbed my wallet and left the house. I walked down a few blocks and stopped in front of a large building.

In bright bold letters it said "bar"
I sighed and entered, there was Smirnoff at home now but I just need to stay away from tord for a while.
I sat down and ordered a bottle of you guessed it more Smirnoff I could of ordered jack Daniels or tequila but no I decided to order my favorite.

No ones pov:
Tom downed bottle after bottle getting more and more drunk , a group of men watched Tom carefully . Tom tried to get up to go home but was way to drunk to .he fell back down only to be lifted up by the group of men. And being to drunk he passed out.

(Time skip!!!)

Toms POV:
I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted with complete darkness. "What the fuck...." I grumbled out. " aww~ confused little man?" A voice called out of the darkness. I tried to stand up but I noticed I was chained to a chair.

I felt afraid what was going to happen to me?!?
" who are you!?" I growled
" you don't need to know " the voice responded.
I heard footsteps towards me and I instantly screamed " STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" The footsteps stopped and the voice said " don't talk to me in that manner ! "

A light above me came on and I squinted at the sudden bright light. I felt a hand tilt my head up . A man with jet black hair and dark blue eyes said "you want to know who I am right? Well heh lets just say YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!"