(9)

Cory's pov

I have two hours before we need to leave. I duble checked my bag to make sure I have everything I need. I hope everything gose alright and that everyone is ok with us being together. I don't know if I could just cut them out of my life like Shawn sead I could if we really need to.  I don't know if I am brave anoff. *sighs* Well will just have to see how this gose this weekend.

(Cory) Shawnie you ready?

(Shawn) Cor I was ready the first time you asked. That was 15 times ago. Relax it will all work out in the end.

(Cory) Since we have time can we just sit and cuddle on the couch. Since we probaly won't really be able to tuoch once we get there. Defently not cuddle or kiss.

(Shawn smiles) Yes we can cuddle Cor. If you repeat what I am about to say I will say your liying but I love cuddaling with you Cor. I don't know how I will last without being able to touch you this weekend.

*Cory kisses Shawn on the lips*

- 20 min later-

(Cory) Mmmm Shawnie that is nice keep going.....

-Phone rings-

(Shawn sighs) Well that is a mood killer.

(Cory) Ya.I will get the phone. *Cory quickly kisses Shawn then answers the phone* Hellow.

(Amy Matthews) Hi Cory. Glad I caught you. I just wanted to let you know that Eric just surprised us and he is also coming down this weekend. Apparently he has somthing very importent to tell us Since this was one of the only weekends we would all be together for awile he decided to come down. 

(Cory) Do you know what it is he wants to tell everyone?

 (Amy Matthews) To be honist I have no clue. He did say that he was bring Jack along and that is was important that is all I know.

(Cory) No way.

(Amy Matthews) What?

(Cory) I think I know what it could be.

(Amy Matthews) What is it?

(Cory) Don't worry about it. I could be wrong about what I think it is and I don't want to start saying things that might not even be true. Also if I am right then it really is Eric's thing to say.

(Amy Matthews) Ok Cory whatever you say. See you when you get hear. Bye

(Cory) Bye mom. *Cory sighs*

(Shawn) What did she want?

(Cory slitly shocked) Eric is going down this weekend to.

(Shawn) So what is the issue?

(Cory) He is bring Jack with him. He says he has somthing he needs to tell everyone.

(Shawn) And.... I don't get it.

(Cory) Why are we going down there? What are we going to tell them?

(Shawn) We are........Oh You think?

(Cory) Yes I do think. I mean why else would Jack come with Eric. He dose that rarly sometimes it is only during Chrismas he comes down. Besides would you really be surprised of they are together?