(13)

Shawn's pov

-three months later-

Today is mine and Cory's one year anaversary. I have big plans for today. I hope it turn out the way I want.

(Shawn) Morning Cor I love you. Happy anaversary.

(Cory) I love you two . Happy anaversary.

*Cory kisses Shawn*

(Shawn) Can you belive that we have been together for 1 year already? That is crazzy.

(Cory happy) I belive it.

*Shawn kisses Cory*

Cory's pov 

I want to stay here for forever in Shawn's arm. It is my happy place. I am so happy we have been togther for a year. I hope werr together for the rest of our lives.

 (Shawn) We have to get up soon I have big plans for today.

*Shawn kisses Cory*

(Cory) Oh like what?

(Shawn) Surprise plans. Now come on we can go to that braekfist place you like.

(Cory winnes) Why can't we stay hear and...

*Cory kisses down Shawns neck*

(Shawn) As much as I would love to we should get up. Come on we can contine this later. Ok? I promise.

(Cory fake poutty face) Fine I will hold you too that promise.

Shawn's pov

I hope that today gose the way I think it is going to.

(Shawn) What are you going to have to eat Cor?

(Cory) I don't know pancakes and bacon probaly. What about you?

(Shaw) I will probaly have the same.

(Cory) What are we doing today?

(Shawn) I told you it is a surprise. I can't tell you enless I want to ruin the surprise and I don't. Trust me though it will be worth it.

Hopefully.

-Later-

 (Shawn)  Cor you ready?

(Cory) Ya.

-At the resteront- 

(Cory smiles) This is were we went for out first date. When we decided to move in together and be a cuple.

(Shawn) Ya. We have not been hear for awile.

It is were eveything started. This is it. I was going to watie till after we ate but...

(Shawn) Cory I need to ask you somthing but you have to promise not to interupt. Ok?

(Cory) Ok.

(Shawn nervirs happy) Cory you have been my best friend my whole life and we know each other better then anyone else. I love you Cory Matthews. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?

(Cory esatic crying) YES!!!- A millon times yes!

 *Cory and Shawn kiss*

(Cory smerks) Let's contine the celabrating at home. After all you did say we would finish what we started.

(Shawn smiles) Yes I did say that. Let's go.