(3)

Topanga's pov

Breath all you have to do is ask a simple question.

(Shawn) Got the pizza.

(Cory) Ok let's eat pizza. Then let's continue the game.

(Shawn nervios but not noteasbull) Ok.

-15 minites later-

(Topanga) I was asking Shawn a question. Have you kissed...

This is it.

(Topanga)....Cory

Shawn 's pov

What do I say?

(Shawn) Shote pleas.

(Topanga) You did't ansure.

I need to get out of hear. Like now.

(Cory) Ok so what do you guys want to do now?

(Topanga) Why are you avoding the question you guys have not kissed right?

Ok that is it.

(Shawn) I am going to go I had a hotel anyway. I thought this might not go as well as planed. See you at Chrismas.

(Topanga) Shawn wait. You don't have to go.

(Shawn) I think I do. You and Cory need to talk about this.

(Cory) What do we need to talk about?

(Shawn annoyed) Maybe why I can't ansure if I kissed you and maybe the reson why you wanted to die. Another thing I can't say. I feel like I know more about you Cory then Topanga dose and you need to talk to her about why that is.

* Shawn gives Cory a look*

Topanga's pov

Well that did not go well at all.

(Cory) How about you come over tommorw?

(Shawn) Will see.

*Shawn leaves*

Cory's pov

This is not good. What am I saposta say?

(Topanga) Shawn's right we need to talk about tonight. To be honest I thought that one of you liked the other but the other did't share feelings. I asked if you guys kissed becase.... honistly I don't know  I thought you guys had but I need to know for sure if I was right or not.

(Cory angry) Do you always have to be right?

(Topanga) No I don't have to be right and trust me Cory I wish I was not right about you and Shawn kissing.

(Cory) That was years ago.

(Topanga) How meny times? When?

(Cory gulps)  We kissed a few times. Once when we were 15 and the other time....

What do I say?

(Topanga angry/annoyed) Well what was the second time?

Hear gose nothing

(Cory) You might hate me after I say this. Are you sure you want to know?

(Topanga) Yes.

(Cory) Right before we got married I asked Shawn about why he kissed me and if he wanted to agen after? And well..

(Topanga enraged) Just spit it out. Let me gess you guys kissed. On the day we got married. I never thought the all American boy would cheat. With a guy never the less. Auuuggg

(Cory sad) Yes we kissed. I am sorry.

(Topanga) I should of know this. For peat sake you call out his name not mine. You guys were always so close. Was I even your first time?

(Cory) For what?

I hope she just says kissing and not....

(Topanga) You know what I can't even deal right now. *startes crying*

(Cory) It will be ok. Do you want me to leave?

(Topanga) Yes. I just need somtime.

(Cory) Ok I will grab a bag of my stuff then I will be gone.

Were am I going to go?

(Topanga sad) Ok.

To be continued...