"WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE!"

"Okay the next video that we are watching will have a lot of sad parts in it. And Stiles, Theresa will show up in some scenes." I explained looking at Stiles at the end. He nodded and looked down, a couple tears escaping his eyes. I looked at him sadly as Lydia wiped the tears from his face and hug him tightly. He hugged her back loosely.
"And Stiles your gonna probably want to leave the room at some point but you really can't since there is no where to go except the bathroom. So you won't be able to leave even if you want too." I said. He nodded sadly and pulled Lydia a little closer to him. She smiled at him and then looked at me nodding her head. I nodded back and finally started the video.
(After Video)
By the end of the video everyone had tears in their eyes, especially Stiles, Minho, and Newt. Lydia pulled away from Stiles and looked at him with a stern look.
"You are not going to die. I won't let you." Lydia said, tears cascading down her face. Stiles looked at her and shook his head.
"Lydia people die all the time. And if I do die someday you can't stop it because I will die saving my friends." Stiles said looking at her just as sternly.
"No! You aren't dying! I won't allow it." Lydia said raising her voice. Stiles face turned to anger.
"Lydia! We live in a world with supernaturals! I'm the only human! I'm probably gonna die whether you like it or not!" Stiles yelled. Lydia took a step toward him and yelled right in his face.
"WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DIE!" Lydia said, her voice quivering slightly.
"WHY?! WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO DIE?!" Stiles yelled. Lydia looked at him offended before yelling the one thing she knew would shock everyone in this room.
"BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT! I DON'T WANT OUR CHILD TO GROW U-UP WITHOUT THEIR D-DAD! I-I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO T-TAKE IT!" Lydia yelled. She started sobbing and hugged herself closely as Stiles stood there dumbfounded.
"Y-your pregnant?" Stiles asked, his voice breaking slightly. Lydia nodded with tears streaming down her face.
"I-I'm gonna be a dad? Me? I'm gonna be a dad? I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" Stiles yelled at the end picking Lydia up and spinning her around. Lydia giggled through her tears. When Stiles put her down he pulled her into a passinate kiss. Both Lydia and Stiles smiled into the kiss. Stiles pulled away and leaned his forehead against Lydia's.

Okay well thats the end of this chapter! I really don't know where I'm gonna go from here, but I will figure it out. So anyways I hoped you liked it. And yay Stydia's having a baby! Should it be a girl or boy? And what should its name be?! Well please give me suggestions! So yeah that all I have too say. And like everyother chapter says I do not own Teen wolf, Shadowhunters, or The Maze Runner movies.