A/N

Okay first off I'm going to be using videos and characters from Deepwater Horizon. It is a movie that Dylan O'brien played a major part in. But the events that happened in the movie did happen in real life. The men and womeb who died and survived are hero's. So yeah I really hope I don't get a bunch of hate for this because I know it actually happened and I know people died.
I'm also going to bring in a couple of people. They are from the movie and I feel its right to have them here. The people I will be naming are actual people in real life who went through this. I do not know any of these hero's in real life so I will be creating them from how I think they were pertrayed in the movie.
Mike Williams played by Mark Wahlberg.
Felicia Williams played by Kate Hudson.
Andrea Fleytas played by Gina Rodriguez.
Sydney Williams played by Stella Allen.
I am also moving Teen Wolf to an earlier date because the Deepwater Horizon oil spill happened on April 20, 2010. I am having it where Scott got turned into a werewolf in 2007. So that means Junior year happens in 2008 and Senior Year in 2009. Stiles goes missing late January of 2010. He is with wicked until March and then he starts working for an oil company. He gets sent to work on the deepwater horizon in the beginning of April. Then in May he starts the google internship which lasts until August. After he meets Katrina and fell in love. He is with her until January of 2011 and then the fateful day at the beach happens. He becomes an assassin and stays one until May of 2011. After that he moves away and meets Audrey, slowly falling in love with her. They take a trip to Beacon Hills where they get into a car crash. Both are hurt badly and Stiles is thought dead by Audrey when he flatlines after being in a coma for 3 months. Stiles wakes up in September of 2011 with his memory back, but also with all of the memories of what happened the last few years. Finally when 2012 starts Stiles is back with Lydia and the pack and continues on with his life. Present time it is 2015 and Stiles is 24 happily engaged to Lydia with a baby on the way. So yeah I hope that explained the timeline and stuff. I got really confused righting it down so if you get confused then just message me and I'll try to explain better. Anyways if you read all of that thank you! Now I'm gonna get to the next chapter showing kickass Stiles!