2

This chapter is dedicated to hellowprld127 ! Thanks for following me! Now......

Ginny POV

2 minutes later Mia and dray come running down the with their 3 kids, scorpius blaise Malfoy, Lyra Ginny Malfoy, and Gemini cissa Malfoy. (Btw Gemini is a metamorphosis) We all sit down and mum serves breakfast, including more than an extra large serving of bacon. Just as we start eating  2 owls fly in through the open window. They drop a letter in front of me, Z, Mia, and Dray.

"What is this?" Mia asks examining the letter.
"It is a hogwarts letter! But rose and scorp aren't supposed to get theirs until this summer!" I state. It is only winter, hogwarts letters don't arrive until July!
"I don't think it is for the kids, Red. It says our names on it!" Z says, looking shocked.
"Well let's not sit here talking about it! Let's open it already!" Dray says looking impatient.
We all nod and start to tear open ours as the kids watch.

Dear miss Ginervra Weasley,
Hogwarts is having a reunion to celebrate the end of the war! It will be held on May 2! You are aloud to bring any spouse and children, and there will be a child care space in the ROR until the last hour of the reunion! We expect an owl no later than April 2!

Signed, professor longbottom (deputy headmaster)

P.S.
gin please come back! Your whole family misses you, and all your friends! I miss you and mione so much! Please come!

I look at Mia; she looks back with a anxious smile.
"Should we?" I ask
"Yes"