5

This chapter goes to my amazing editor firelilly452 ! Now the story......

Dray had on a black suit with a sliver under shirt on, and with a green tie. He had on dark green shoes. And let his hair be wild.

Z had a black suit too but with a dark green under shirt, and a silver tie. He also had silver shoes (do you really think Blaise Zambini wouldn't wear silver shoes?!?) he also let his hair be natural.

Scorp had a dark green vest suit, with a long sleeve white shirt underneath. He had a dark green bow tie, and plain black shoes. He tried to brush his hair back, but it was still wild.

Blane had a maroon vest suit, with a long sleeve black shirt underneath. He had a maroon bow tie, and black shoes too. He left his hair natural.

They got gem from the girls and went to the front entrance of hogwarts.
"Wow!" All the kids said with large eyes. It was sunset so the castle was beautiful. As they walked through Neville just nodded at them, but with shocked eyes as he saw the kids. They dropped the kids off at the child care with molly, who was in charge of it. They made there way to the Slytherin part of the great hall with out to many people noticing them. Their old friends all wanted to now where they had been, they made some lame excuses. Now they have to talk civil with their old friends, hope nobody notices their rings, and wait for their family to arrive.