6

5 minutes after the the boys and gem had left we all arrive to hogwarts. Rosa and Lyra have their mouths hanging and big eyes as the look at the castle. We walk up to the main entrance where I see Neville welcoming people. I poke mione and she saw him, she looks back at me with a sly grin.

"Hello welcome to Hogwarts 10 years after to war reunion! I am deputy headmaster tell me if there is anything I can do for yooooouuuuuu..."Nev trailed off as he realized who we were.

"Mione! Gin! Your really here!" He excitedly shouted,not noticing the girls.

"Yes we are nev! We will see you inside!" I say and quickly hug him and sneak Rosa inside with me. Behind us Mia does the same. We go to the child care place, but we send Rosa and Lyra in by themselves because we don't want to be seen by molly (she runs the care place for the reunion).  After we say bye to them we sneak through the halls to not be noticed by other people. By the time we finally arrive at the entrance to the grand hall, everyone was already inside (except the children and molly) I take a deep breath to try to calm my nerves, Mia next to me is trying to stop her hands from shaking.
"We need go in Mia; the boys are probably worried to death! Come on, we always have our real family if things go bad!"
She nods we take one more deep breath and push the doors open.

Blaise's POV

Me and Dray are taking with are old friends, but inside we are freaking out the the girls aren't here yet! I see Dray looking really anxious, but the girls want to surprise everyone so I make my way to him.
"Don't worry. They probably are just being extra careful not to be seen coming here. You know our girls, they can totally handle themselves!" I whisper to him.
He nods and calms down. We go back to talking with pansy and Theo (their married and have one kid! Who would have ever known!) about a minute after we start a boring conversation with them the doors burst open, there stands my gorgeous wife who looks like a gold and red angel. Next to Red is my twin, looking beautifully Gryffindory. Me and Dray both realize we were staring with our jaws hanging open! We quickly compose ourselves and give a smile and wink at our wifey's. Going back to the conversation, which is mostly pansy being jealous of our girls, we have smirks and watch our girls out of the corner of our eyes. I really hope this night goes good for them!

Hi people! I am soooo sorry, I had another chapter with more writing but it got deleted! Hope you like this fanfic so far! Bye readers!
(editor here again please comment to give us feedback the amazing author and I cannot do it all on our own!) :)