4

It was the day of the reunion! And all were anxious, even the kids because their parents told them their story. The boys were getting ready in the middle floor and the girls upstairs. They went over the plan as they were getting ready. Here's the plan:

Rosabella and Lyra will go up to Gin and Mia, because they look like them.
And Blane, scorpius, and Gemini will go to there fathers.
Dray and Z are going in first after dropping the kids off at the child care, the Mia and Gin will drop the girls off at the child care and make a dramatic entrance.

Mia is in a scarlet red dress with gold lace flowers at the bottom. Her dress goes to her ankles and has a V neck, but not to low because Dray would lose it if people started googling her. Her hair is down in loose natural curls and clipped back by a gold and red lion clip. She has light red lip gloss and light mascara for makeup. With gold heals that are about and inch tall.

Gin has a gold dress with red lace flowers at the top, that form into a turtleneck. Her dress goes to her calf and poofs out after the waistline. Her hair is in a braid, which she put some red roses in. She does dark red lipstick, light eyeliner, and some gold eyeshadow. She has red doc marten's on (people she is Ginny! What do you expect she is not gonna wear heals if she doesn't want to)

Rosa has dark blue dress on. It has a normal neckline and goes down to her knees. Like her mum's it poofs out. It has sliver stars all over it. her hair is left natural, but she put a headband in that matches her dress and has a big sliver star on it. She does some light lipgloss for makeup. She has on slip on shoes that are the same color as her dress.

Lyra has a lime green sweater dress. The sleeves were lace light pink, and she had a light pink belt with a heart on the front. It stopped just above her knees and had a sweetheart neckline. Her hair was put up into a high ponytail with a light pink bow. She had light pink lipstick on for her makeup. She shoes where lime green sandals with a light pink bow.

Gemini had white lace T-shirt (there is a charm on it so it doesn't stain) with a black lace skirt that goes down to her knees and poofs out. She had white tights on and fancy little black shoes with a small heel. She changed
her hair to black that fades to white and was down to her waist, it was kept down put was loosely curled. She eyes were still sliver and her skin pale. She made her eyelashes long long and full like her mums, but put on some lip balm for makeup.

After Gemini was ready the girls gave her to the boys to take and waited at home until 5 minutes after the reunion was supposed to start to arrive at hogwarts.