8

"So Can you tell us who you are married to?" Harry asks with a gentle smile. I look at Mia, I think we can but they are going to freak!
"Well, are none of you are mad about us being married so young?" Mia asks looking anxious.
"Of course not! We are just kinda mad you didn't tell us. It makes since why you did it so young, I mean you wanted to have some time to be together with your soulmates." Arther says, but you can tell he doesn't try to act like a father knowing that we now know we were adopted.
"Ok, but I have to warn you. It might be a real shocker!" I say trying not to run to the comfort of Z.
"You look very nervous girls. How about you tell us more about your current life to get you more comfortable? Then when you are calmed down you can tell us." George says in a calming voice. I take a deep breath and realize that Mia's hands are shaking and I was breathing really fast.
"Yeah, thanks George." I reply while calming my breath and Mia stops her hands from shaking.
"Why don't you tell us what you do for a job?" Luna says in her dreamy voice, but with a knowing smile.
"Yeah, and do you have kids?" Asks lavender holding Ron's hand.
"Well for were we work, we own and work at a fashion business. I you might have heard of it, HAZM-GSMZ."
"Omg you own HAZM-GSMZ!" Lavender exclaims.
"Yes, we both learned we have amazing fashion sense and wanted to actually do something with it! Turns out it became the most popular fashion business in the wizarding world!" Mia says happily.
"That is so wonderful Mia and gin! Do you have kids?" Luna asks, but with a knowing grin.
"Yes we both have kids! I have Rosabella Mia, who is 10. And Blane Dray, who is 4!"
"And I have Scorpius, who is 10, Lyra, who is 7, and Gemini, who is 4!"
"Awwwwwwwww!" Luna, lavender, and fleur all say.
"Hello girls! Long time no see!" A voice says behind me that I would recognize anywhere.

Hello wonderful readers! How did you like this chapter? Also comment who you think came up behind them?
(P.S. I don't think I will update until at least 5 people comment!)

Minnie?
Draco?
Blaise?

I hope you have or had a wonderful day!