✧Legends of Erdas✧

"We shall not fall again. Erdas is in our hands, and we will save our legacy, whatever it takes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In ancient times of Erdas, seven legendary beasts ruled the land. Powerful beyond the wildest imaginations, each the guardians of their respective lands. Eura, Nilo, Zhong, Oceanus, Artica, Amaya, and Stetriol. They were creatures of myth, strong and fearless, and they watched over all the other animals of the world.

Trouble only stirs in their peaceful reign when a dark force awakens. The ancient many-headed Kraken, a dangerous enemy of the Beasts of Legend, opened their eyes. The people of Erdas believed in these seven wondrous animals, and they were sure of their ability to put the Kraken back to sleep. However, the monster awoke another unknown evil. With the rest of Erdas in the dark on what happened, the seven beasts vanished from the face of the earth.

The seven of them took all forms of magic that remained on Erdas with them. Sea serpents and dragons left not a single trace behind, fairies and dryads never seen again in their homes. Erdas as they once knew it had fallen.

The Beasts of Legend had vanished for so long, the people of Erdas had no reason to believe it ever existed. It has become the world that we know now. The one trace of power these beasts left, was the marked. The beautiful gift of bonding a human to an animal companion has stayed, the only sign that the seven of them were once there.

But the seven vanished creatures still dwelled in the hearts of their land. They wanted to return what they unintentionally stole from the world. They just needed to find the right people to ally themselves with.

The Legends of Erdas are returning home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✧The Summoners of the Legendary Seven✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talona Hotoko, summoner of Conejo the Jackalope

Playlist:
"Technicolor Beat," - Oh Wonder
"Shallows," - Daughter
"Let the Light Back in," - Maggie Eckford

Talona Hotoko, summoner of Conejo the JackalopePlaylist:"Technicolor Beat," - Oh Wonder"Shallows," - Daughter"Let the Light Back in," - Maggie Eckford

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rae Rodriguez, summoner of Ikaito the Black Dog

Playlist:
"Hands" - Orkid
"I Am Not Afraid" - Tommee Profitt
"Confident," - Demi Lovato

Playlist:"Hands" - Orkid"I Am Not Afraid" - Tommee Profitt"Confident," - Demi Lovato