24

"Yea, I'm almost home. Where are you?"

"All the teachers have a meeting this morning with Nezu. We'll be home late tonight."

"How long can your meeting be? Its 10am."

"Ok, Aizawa and I may be going out after the meeting."

"Thank you for telling me the truth dad. Is it ok if I invite Shoto over to keep me company?"

"Yea, that's cool with me yo! Love you, the meetings starting."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone and put it in my back pocket. The cab driver pulled up to my house and I got out, making sure to pay him first. I grabbed my bags and waved him goodbye.

It's been a week since I was home, but my internship with Edgeshot was amazing. I walked in through the front door and set my keys and bag down. I looked up and saw that there was a walkway flooded with vases filled with Blue daisies on each side. I followed the flowers all the way up to my room and slowly opened the door.

"(Y/N)?"

I opened the door all the way and saw Shoto standing at the foot of my bed.

"Shoto? What are you doing here?"

"Your dad and Aizawa let me in this morning."

"And the flowe... "

"I'm sorry."

"Hm?" I looked up to him and he was staring down at the floor. I walked up to him, scooping his cheek into my hand. I lifted his gaze to my and stared into his gorgeous eyes. "It's not your fault. No need to apologize. I was scared, and therefore I got angry with you."

I noticed the bandage on his face, then the one on his arm. He turned his head away from me and grabbed my hand.

"I'll be fine. Just some cuts."

"As long as you keep up your strength."

"You think I'm getting weak?"

"I wouldn't be surprised!" I flashed him a smile and he just smiled back at me. He reached behind me and slammed my door shut. He then returned to the front of me and started walking towards me.

"If you think I'm getting weak my love..." I kept stepping backwards until my back hit my door. His hands immediately were placed on the wall besides me, trapping me between him and the door. "... then I'll just have to show you how strong I am..."

I stared into his eyes and a hunger glazed over them. He roughly planted his lips on mine and his hands found their way to my waist. I draped my arms around his neck and he moved his hands and lifted me up into the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he roughly pushed my back against the wall. Our lips disconnected and I lifted my head. His lips explored my neck, and down to my collarbone.

He carried me over to the bed and gently laid me down. He looked at me and smiled, biting his bottom lip. He took his shirt off and revealed every single inch of his perfect chest.

He slowly climbed on top of me and on his way up he lifted my shirt. He kissed every inch as he slowly revealed my stomach. In one quick motion, he ripped my shirt off and threw it to the side of the bed. He traced his fingers down my chest and towards my bra.

He pinched the front of my bra and I could feel it had come loose. I looked down and saw that the center was broken and the edges were cinged.

"Did you just burn my bra open?"

"I'll get you a new one."

He didn't give me time to answer him and kissed me roughly. As he kept or lips connected, he remove my bra and massaged my breasts lightly.

He moved down towards my pants and unbuttoned them. He stood up and pulled my pants off, my underwear as well.

I watched him as he then unbuttoned his pants and they dropped to the floor with his boxers. He leaned over my body and lightly kissed my forehead.

In a swift motion he grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted me into the air. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and slammed me up against the wall. As I was leaned up against the wall and still being held by him, he positioned himself underneath my womanhood and thrusted into me.

I yelped in both plain and pleasure and Shoto let out a soft moan. With every thrust my head would roll back and Shoto would let out a quiet grunt.

That hunger I saw in his eyes earlier had turned to passion and lust and he was getting exactly what he desired, but I too, was getting what I needed.

Him.

A knot began to build in my stomach all to quickly and I didn't want this to be over.

"So... tight..."

"Shoto... I'm gonna... cum..."

With my words he started going faster and deeper. I couldn't hold it anymore and came all over him.

He laid me on my bed and laid on top of me. He continued to thrust harder and faster. He was over stimulating me, but I didn't care at all. I was filled with pleasure and never wanted that to leave.

He started getting sloppy as he continued and quickly pulled out. He came on my stomach, completely out of breath.

He stood up and wiped off my stomach, then collapsed next to me, one arm wrapped around my stomach.

As he laid with his face buried in my chest, I ran my fingers through his hair. I could feel myself slowly starting to fall asleep. I could feel Shoto get off the bed and I curled up on my side. Soon, nothing but darkness filled my mind.

I woke up a few hours later, about 2pm. I was dressed in an oversized t-shirt and pajama pants. I looked around my bedroom and saw Shoto sitting in the corner reading a book. He looked up at me and smiled. He stood up and walked towards me. He was shirtless and in pajama pants that hung low. I smiled as he walked towards me and he sat next to me. An arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"I made us some sandwiches if you want one. They are downstairs in the kitchen."

"Mmm... that sounds delicious." He stood up and reached out a hand. I grabbed it and he then led me downstairs. Wer ate or food and spent the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling on the couch.

At about 11pm my dad and Aizawa finally came home. They went to bed almost immediately and my dad offered for Shoto to spend the night.

"You think they would notice if I slept in your room?"

"Yes. They would."

"You're right... you are pretty loud."

"Shoto Todoroki!" I threw one of the couch pillows at him and it caused him to loose his balance. Before falling onto the floor he grabbed my hand and I fell on top of him.

"We aren't going to do anything if we sleep together tonight in your room. Just cuddle, and we've been doing that fine for the past few hours on the couch."

"Fine, but I don't want to get in trouble."

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too. Now let's go."

We both snuck up the stairs and into my room. We both climbed into bed and Shoto pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight my love." He whispered in my ear and I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Shoto."