Morning

~~~~~~Gia POV~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning clutching onto the pearl and black sheets while listening to Al Green- Let's Stay together. Jacob wasn't in my presence and the only thing that filled the room was the smell of bacon and pancakes.

I lifted my body up and yawned, stretching out every muscle of mine. I sat on the edge of the bed and carried myself to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and smiled to myself as I scrunched up my hair and walked back into the room. I slid on a pair of green shorts and a blue tank top. I put lotion on my legs and walked downstairs to meet up with everyone else.

Jacob was sitting on the couch, watching TV with Chresanto. Naomi was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and eyed the counter. There was eggs, waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, toast, English muffins, sliced bananas, strawberries, apples, orange juice and coffee.

"Damn, you threw down without me." I said, making her turn around. Naomi chuckled and grabbed out 6 plates.

"Are there 2 more guests?" I asked eyeballing the extra 2 plates.

"No I just put them out incase someone wanted extras" Naomi said while putting eggs on each plate. I nodded and helped her put 2 slices of bacon on each plate.

"How you feeling? After all of that dick you received..." Naomi said while trying to hold back laughter.

I looked down as my cheeks burned and began to sting.

"Aww don't be ashamed." Naomi said pulling me into a hug. "But was it good?"

I looked up and smiled, shaking my head quickly. "Shit was glorious." I confessed.

Naomi handed me a plate filled with eggs, sausage, an english muffin, sliced strawberries and a cup of orange juice.

I sat down at the table as Jacob came in an planted a kiss on my forehead and grabbed a plate of breakfast. Naomi sat down at the table with her food while Chresanto made a plate for himself.

~~~~~~Jacob POV~~~~~~

I sat down and thought about this morning before I hopped out of bed. That early morning Gia and I had sex for the first time, which was fine. On the other hand...I don't recall using a condom. I tried pulling out, but when I did it, I guess I released inside of Gia.

If she's pregnant I can't imagine the shit that we would go through, god knows how many maternity powered people are out there. Maternity powered people usually have Life and Death power, anything newly brought into this world or about to leave this world has to stay with them first, not all of them are good, not all of them are bad.

I took a bite out of my toast and stared ahead as Naomi looked in my direction. She knew exactly what was about to happen and I believe my thoughts were correct.

"You two okay?" She asked as she bite into a strawberry and looked at Naomi and I.

"I'm fine." Naomi said shrugging. I nodded and Gia looked at me.

Chresanto sat down beside me and sat a map down on the table.

"Look at what I found last night." He smiled before eating a piece of bacon.

Chresanto looked at Naomi then back at the map.

"Where should they go bae?" He asked her.

"Find Weston Forest." She said. Chresanto hovered his finger over the map before finally pointing it out.

"Now there is a bridge they should be headed to. The bridge is called the Vanish Bridge." Chresanto pulled out a marker and put a mark on where we were and made a line to where we were going.

"Now before they get to the bridge they are going to meet someone...the first person you meet, is not there with welcoming arms, therefore you need to deal with them. Whatever you do, DO NOT KILL THEM" she said sternly. "You'll meet another person after that, give them all of your trust, they are there to help you." She said as Chresanto held up the marker ready to make more marks.

"Is that it?" Chresanto asked. Naomi nodded. "The second person that they will meet will lead them the while way.

"What about you, I want to keep in contact with you." Gia said to Naomi.

"Don't worry you'll see me again." Naomi assured while smiling. Chresanto got up from the table, finishing his food as he handed us the map and walked to his room. Gia got up, finished her food and grabbed a couple of banana slices before running up to the room.

~~~~~~Naomi POV~~~~~~

"Wow" I said, facing Jacob. He bite out his sausage patty and looked at me in confusion.

"You know what you did right?" I said smiling slightly.

"Yes...kinda...and why are you smiling?" Jacob asked.

"Because even though now this puts you two in danger, not that much harm will come into play. The second person you'll meet in the forest is Irene, she's a sweetheart, so treat her kindly and she take you where you need to go. If you listen to what she tells you, everything will be a breeze." I told Jacob.

I grabbed my walking stick and stood behind Jacob.

"Everything is gonna be different since...Gia is pregnant" I said before walking out of the kitchen.

[5 Votes]

Comments on Naomi?

(PULL OUT GAME WEAK ASF HUH JAY?)