Prince&Princess

[RATED R]

~~~~~~Gia POV~~~~~~

I woke up with a look of confusion. I pushed a lock of hair out of my face and slid out of the bed. My face was hot and my palms were sweaty. My stomach growled and felt upset. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a rag, drowning it in cold water. I sat down on the bathroom floor and placed the cloth on my forehead as my stomach called out.

"Shit." I whispered to myself as I quickly pulled up the toilet seat and puked inside. My body shook as I wiped the outside of my mouth and stood up. My small frame hovered over the sink as I opened up a drawer and pulled out a new toothbrush. I poured a green minty toothpaste onto it and stuck it into my mouth.

"You okay?" Irene knocked onto the door and asked me.

I walked over to the door and opened it. "Yeah I'm fine...just sick." I lied straight to her face.

Her face told me that she knew every lie I was telling her went straight out the other ear.

"Come on." She walked downstairs with me following behind her.

She pulled out a tea bag,cinnamon ,some milk and a jug that was labeled PWCLiq. She put the milk in a coffee mug and placed it in the microwave.

"What are you making?" I asked softly.

"PWC pregnancy remedy." She said and picked up the cinnamon and poured a teaspoon into a cup half full with the PWCLiq. She grabbed the milk out of the microwave and placed the tea bag inside of the cup.

She grabbed a huge mug that said "MaLe TeArS" on it . She poured all of the things in the mug, stirred them with a spoon and sat it on the table in front of me.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"I told you...Naomi told me about you and Jacob; I mean she told me everything. I can't mention some things because they can put you in danger if you'd know." She shrugged.

I took a sip of the drink as the taste lingered on my taste buds.

"I know...it tastes like shit, but it helps, so drink up and go to bed, you'll need the energy for when we get up later." She pulled out a napkin from the table and a pen from a cup that was on the counter. She began to write something and got up from her seat.

"Once you get in the bed, make sure that as soon as you start getting sleepy, lay down and close your eyes or else the mixture won't work. The drink helps with pregnancy sickness and right before you have the baby, make sure you make some to help relieve contractions." She said before she left out of the kitchen.

~~~~~~Jacob POV~~~~~~

I flipped around and reached my hand out to wrap it around Gia, only grasp a handful of sheets. I opened my eyes and looked around to see she was drinking something out of a mug by the doorway. She drank the rest and grabbed a big brown blanket that had a long white wire connected to it.

"What is that?" I asked, sitting up a bit with a groggy voice.

"Irene gave us a heating blanket, she said a big draft comes in around 3-ish every night, so we'll need it." Gia whispered before spreading the heat blanket on the bed.

She laid down on bed and I couldn't help but look at her tank top. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, I could also tell she forgot about her nipple piercing. She looked at me and faced her body towards mine. I sucked my bottom lip in and bit it softly.

"What?" She asked with a serious and concerning voice. I shook my head before grabbed her by her waist and placing her on top of me.

"Jacob...no. We can't. Remember?....I'm carrying a child." She said trying to roll over to her side.

I held her in place before sitting up all the way and staring her in the eyes.

"Our child hasn't even developed an ass yet, it'll be fine, plus it's not even a month old." I said as my hand slid down to her shorts.

I placed a hand inside and moved her panties to the side before running my finger up and down the outside of her other set of lips. She bit her lip and wrapped her arms around my neck. I connected my plump lips to her brown sugar toned neck. I left wet kisses along her neck and down to her chest. I pushed her off of me softly.

"Go lock the door." I said in a demanding and husky tone.

She ran on her tippy toes to lock the door. I lifted the covers up and pulled my boxers off and threw them under the bed. Gia walked over to me and pulled her tank top and her shorts off in the process. She sat down on my lap and parted her panties on the side. I looked at her and I could tell she was focused as she slide down onto my length and her eyes rolled back.

"Uh...shit." She said loudly.

"Shhhh...Irene is gonna hear us." I said quietly.

I laid back as Gia rode back and forth onto me until we felt the cold draft come in. She lifted to cover up onto us and adjusted herself to the point that she was bouncing on me.

"Ride that shit babygirl" I groaned out while grabbing her hips.

"Uh shit Jaaacob." She moaned out. Gia grabbed my hands and pinned them to the pillow before bouncing faster and harder onto me. She was about to make me bust. Her wetness hugged around me and slid all around just where I wanted it to. I lifted my hands up and forced her arms behind her back as she rode me. She began to ride in circles as I had her arms controlled behind her.

"Jacob...baby...I'm near." She moaned out quietly.

I placed a hand on her clit and rubbed softly but quickly as I rose up and whispered in her ear.

"Cum then." I whispered, huskily.

Her legs started to shake as she lifted her self off of me while a load of cum came from me.

"Uhhhhh shit." I groaned as Gia and I cummed onto each other. Gia got down and licked the cum off of me before I went down in her and licked her clean.

She giggled softly as she laid down beside me and pulled the blanket over us.

"Goodnight babygirl." I said, pulling her close to me.

"Goodnight my Prince" she mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO COMMENTS= NO STORY
NO VOTES= NO STORY

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!!!!!!

I'll be giving you guys a Christmas present. :) you choose in the comments.

I will make another chapter of one of my stories today all you have to do is pick which one:

Bite
Storm
Amethyst
Not Today...Not Ever

🌞 Have fun today