You know what this is :/ :/ :/

I know, I know I'm terrible and I'm so sorry I'm posting another authors note. I probably have as many ANs as I do chapters by now maybe even more and I'm sorry.
If I had stuck to my schedule I would've updated this week but unfortunately you won't be getting an update this week, or even the week after. I have reasons though I swear.
So as you know last weekend was Halloween and I planned on writing a Halloween one shot and posting it last weekend but I actually got really in to the story and added way more than I had originally planned so it's taking a while to write. I'm not even finished it yet but I'm finishing it today and hopefully it be posted tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
When it is posted it'll be in my Lashton one shots book and it'll be the second one called 'it is much too late for us'. It would mean a lot to me if you read it bc I worked really hard on it and I actually really like it. Then next week I'm writing the first chapter for my other Lashton fic (which I would also appreciate if you checked out, okay I'll stop with the self promo).

Also I just need to stray from what this note is supposed to be about to talk about four for a second bc omg. It's so good and it's definitely the best one direction album. I can't even pick just one song. 18, night changes and spaces make emotional af, no control, where do broken hearts go, Stockholm Syndrome and girl almighty are so fun, clouds just seems like perfect song to be played at the end of a movie and it's a great way to end the album and fool's gold is beautiful. I just can't wait for the bonus tracks. What's your favourite song off the album?
Thanks in advance if you read the one shot and again I'm so sorry.