I've got some explaining to do...

The ominous title was just to grab your attention don't worry nothing serious happened.  Except for the fact I haven't actually updated this story in over a month and I'm a terrible person.

So first off I should explain my reason for the lack of updates which was honestly because of school. I know it sounds cliche but it's true. I had a lot of tests and homework before break and there were some nights when homework was the only thing I had time to do. 

Another reason I haven't updated is because I was writing a christmas one shot. I just posted the first part to that and it's in my one-shots book and titled 'it's too cold outside for angels to fly'. You don't have to read it all at once bc it's really long like 31000 words or 53 pages. So yeah it's long and yes that is only the first part. It would really mean a lot to me if you read it though even if it's in increments because I worked really hard on it.  I orginally planned to have the one shot be an actual one shot and just be one part but I got really into the storyline and ended up writing way more than I had planned and I also wanted something posted before christmas. So I made it two parts. Also the storyline is kinda similar to this story as luke is/was homeless in it so if you like this story you'll probably like it. *wink wink nudge nudge*. But that's pretty much the only simalirity besides the fact that he falls in love with Ashton so it won't be a copy of or spoil this fic, I promise. 

I'm sorry if I'm annoying you by rambling about the one shot but I worked really hard on it and I just want people to like it. Is that too much to ask for? Votes and especially comments would also mean a lot to me as I love getting feedback on my work. Like I know it's annoying when author's beg for comments I would never threaten you guys and be like 'OH I'M NOT GONNA POST THE NEXT CHAPTER UNTIL I GET THIS NUMBER OF COMMENTS'  but they do really mean a lot. Like more than you guys know.  Comments always make my day, I'm not even exagerating and they only take seconds.

So I'm busy for the next few days to due obvious holiday festivities so I'm not really sure when the second part of my one shot will be posted but hopefully before the end of my christmas break. Although I can't promise anything. Once this one shot is over I'm gonna update my other lashton fic which is 'You're The Reason I Believe In Something I Don't Know' and then finally I will update this. I'm not sure when that'll be though bc my exams are at the end of january so when I go back to school I'll be flooded with work again. However my second semester starts in febuary and it'll be much eaier than my first one so I hope I can get back into regulalry updating then.

Words cannot even express how sorry I am that it's taking so long to update and I love you guys so much. Happy Holidays and I really hope you enjoy my christmas gift to you.