Arriving.

Outfit: www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11720...

Sprinting through the woods at a faster than normal vampire pace I dodge trees, bushes, pretty flowers I don't want to trample... cause they are pretty, and animals that are scurrying for food. I see the lights through the trees from the house in the darkness of the woods. Then I leap onto a tree climbing up to a high branch. Grabbing my phone, 1000x1000  I dialed Carlisles home phone even if I was just outside.
 "Hello?" I heard Esmes motherly voice.
 "Could you use some company?" I asked. I heard Alice squeal. She must've seen me in a vision.
 "Magena? of course we can are you in town?" I flitted in the house next to her. 
 "Closer than just in town actually." Esme took me in when she found me roaming the woods 4 years ago. Before I knew it everyone was in the room me and Esme were in. Alice and Rose Squeezing me and me patting them on the shoulder awkwardly. Don't get me wrong I love them! But the physical contact not very much.
"Little sisterrrr"  Emmetts voice boomed. I squealed and "bro-hugged" him. "You still got game?" He smirked cracking his knuckles. 
 "Enough to take you on, bird brain." I smirk then I realized something. "Where Edwierdo?!?!" Emmett smirked 
"with his girl-friend" I heard Rosalie scoff. I whispered so low only me and emmett, who was still bro-hugging me, could hear "doesn't like her?" he whispered back "Human and she wants Edward to change her" I sighed. And shook my head. I knew what Rose wanted when she was younger. Well, still wants... I think. 
 "Emmett? May I?" I heard Esme ask. I think that if she was still human she would be crying. He let me go. I hugged Esme as tears of happiness streamed down my face. I think I was crying for both of us. Carlisle soon hugged me too. And then I told them I was gonna go to my apartment to sleep and I would be Back In the morning. But they insisted I stay. I couldn't say no. 
        I heard a car pull up. I looked out the enormous windows and saw a Volvo, Then a scent so... tempting hit my nose. I held back the instinct to drink the owner dry and simply looked around the room apologetically and said a simple "I can't." And headed to the guest bedroom Shutting the door.