Cali Love | August Alsina Love Story |

Chapter Nine.

Good Advice Equals Good Ideas| August

It's Thursday morning which means have school this morning. I got up did my morning routine and made my way to school I hadn't talked to Cali since I dropped her off at home Saturday night . If I knew trying to get me some would've made things so difficult between us I would've never tried. She had to be pissed because I called and texted her all day everyday since Sunday morning and I got no response I even stopped by her house and she had Asia act like she wasn't there even tho I looked up at her windown and seen her peeking out from behind her curtains. Tuesday I decided that I wasn't going to kiss her ass and keep trying to apologize for something that I've apologized anout a million and one times before. She's mad for no reason. How was I supposed to know that she was going to get mad at me for trying to go there with her. We never talked about us not doing it juat because she didn't have a title so how can she get mad. That's just like a little kid getting a peice of candy and you get mad at them for getting the peice of candy, but they didn't know they couldn't have that peice of candy because you never told me they couldn't. So in all actuality she's part blame cause she never made things clear with me.

Then on Wednesday I decided to stop being an asshole and try to get her to at least talk to me about it cause at the end of the day Cali is the one I want, those other girls are just opportunities for me to get rid of some stress. To be honest I could go a while without sex it's just I never had to, but if that's what Cali wants then I gotta respect her and her decision if I want to be with her. So like I said it's Thursday and ima try and talk to Cali because not being able to talk to her has been killing me. Diamond got her man so I can't hang with her anymore I been ignoring Iyanna's calls and Skaii she said fuck me and I haven't talked to her since. All I really got is Red and nine times out of ten he's with Porsha. So it basically it's just me and ion really care for it to be that way especially now thag I got this apartment by myself.

I arrived at the school and as soon as I walked into the school the bell rang. Damn I was late I already knew Mrs.Allen was  going to be pissed of, but I didn't give a fuck. I opened the door to my intro to business class and watched as all eyes shifted towards me and Mrs.Allen's lips stop moving. She lowered her eyes and raised her perfectly arched eyebrow.  Mrs.Allen was bad af I aint even gone lie she was a brown skin short women with a black bon and some curves. Niggas would be all on Mrs.Allen if she wasn't such a bitch towards us.

"August nice to see you even tho your late"

I sat down in my seat "Nice to see you too"

"Mmhm what's your reason?" She sat her dry earase marker down and put her hands on her hips. She always had to do the most man.

"Reason for what?"

"You being late Mr.Johanson"

I shrugged my shoulders "Who knows"

"Bye August you can leave now I dont care where you go just remove yourself from my class room" She pointed at the door. Good I aint want to be in this damn class in the first place I dont even need this class I got all my credits this is just a extra class I decided to pick up just because I needed my schedule to be filled. I grabbed my bag daped my boy up and headed out the door.

I was on my way to Coaches office just so I could chill out and maybe take me a nap or something when I saw a girl dressed like a outfit Cali would wear. I began to walk to the girl and the closer I got i realized that it was her. She closed her locker looked back and made eye contact with me and as soon as she saw that I was coming her way she began to walk away. Damn this girl was so stubborn. I jogged towards her and eventually I caught up with her and tried to talk to her, but she wasnt hearin it at all, all she did was walk. So I grabbed her arm which caused her book to fall to the floor.

"August my books" She tried to snatch her arm away from me and pick her books up but I kept my grip on her arm.

"Fuck those books man forreal" I wasn't letting her go cause we needed to talk no matter how mad she was at me she was gonna talk to me whether she like it or not

She rolled her eyes "What"

"What do you mean what you haven't been answering my phone calls or texting me back I just wanted to know what was up"

"Well I don't know what's up and apparently you don't either so I guess we on the same page right..."

She was beginning to piss me off "Cali you not understanding that I'm fucking sorry if I knew that me doing what I did would've made things the way they are then I swear I never would've did the shit and that's on me" My voice was raised cause I was mad.

"I'm just confused on what we are or were, I need time to think about what I want us to be I guess I don't know honestly August"

I let go of her arm "Ight, but I know what I want us to be" I picked her books up and I handed them to her. She gave me half smile and began to walk in the direction she was going in before I stopped her. I shook my head and turned around going to Coaches office so I could chill out for until it was time to go to second period "Coach"

"Yeah" He said as he looked up from the work that he was doing "Aye August what brings you here this early in the morning?"

I sighed and sat down on the couch "Allen kicked me out again man she really be on one every morning five days of the week"

"Shoo if I had to deal with you niggas this damn really I would be pissed of too, but I aint heard from you in a while what's been going on whichu"

I shook my head "Maan a lot I got into it with Marcus my mama's boyfriend and I ended up moving out on my own then Cali mad at me and she not tryna fuck with me no more then I'm stressing about colleges I just got a lot of shit on my mind Coach"

"Look the thing that's going on wicho mom you can't control what she do cus she grown all you can do is be there for your little brother and the baby that's on the way ya know. She gotta live and learn jus like you gotta live and learn. You just have yo mama back you hear me cus no matter what that's always gone be yo mama and she always gone be there when you need her"

I nodded "You right, but about college I still aint got a letter and school almost out I only got a month or so then we done prom is what three weeks from now and I'm not in a position of being able to go anywhere"

"All I gotta say is that yo letter will come your to good of a player not to be getting one it will come and you'll be good now about that Cali girl you love her or what?"

I shrugged "Ion love her but I like her and I got love for her I just did something real stupid and now she mad at me and she will not talk to me or anything. She just being difficult Coach she wanted a title, but she wasn't willing to wait for me to give her the title that I was going to give her once the time  was right I dont know what's up with these girls now a days man" All this had a nigga stressing I had to have a grey hair our two cause my ass been on edge ever since I got into it with Marcus.

"All I gotta say about that is if you like her that much show her in a way that will give her no choice but to forgive you and forget about the stupid shit you did" As he finished his sentence the bell rung and I got up from the couch. I knew exactly what I was going to do and all I needed was a few hours to get all of it planned and set up