Cali Love |August Alsina Love Story|

Chapter Seven.

New Place New Beginning | August *Skaii on the left and Porsha is on the right*

TWO WEEKS LATER....

It's been two weeks and in those two weeks I've made some major changes in my life. The morning I left Cali's I went home and I sat my mom down and explained to her why I couldn't live with her anymore. Of course she was hurt, but she respected my decision and after she got over the fact that het oldest son was moving out she began to help with finding me a new place to live. After searching a little bit we found a one bedroom apartment twenty minutes away from the house. Me and my mom agreed that if I did what I had to do then she would pay half of my rent until I went off to college or got me a good paying job.  So now I'm in my own apartment and it's just me and my Bull dog Bronx. It's kind of weird being in a house all alone, but st least I won't have to deal with Marcus everyday all day.

It was a Friday and I was bored out of my mind. Cali's dad was home from being overseas so she's with him and we won't see one another until tomorrow and Red with his girl so he aint coming until he done doing what he doing. My only choices are Iyanna and Diamond. Iyanna sexy ass been blowing my phone up and I know what she want but ion wanna deal with her at the moment. Now Diamond I aint talked to in a while which has been weird cause we used to be together all of the time.  So I called up my "best friend" just to see what she was up to. We ended up talking for a minute and in that little bit of time I convinced her to come over and check my new apartment out. Not even thirty minutes later there was a not on the door. Must've been missing me.

"Best friend" She squealed as she jumped on me and gave me a hug "I've missed you sooo much man it's been maybe four weeks"

I placed her back on the floor and shut the door "I know"

"Wow this is nice Aug for real. I see you tryna step up in the world you tryna do some things" She was smiling and looking around the apartment "Where's your girl at"

I laughed a little "She ain't my girl and she chillin with her dad right now she coming over tomorrow to check it out"

"Im still mad that you chose her over me"

I sighed cause we was going through this shit again "Don't do that"

"Don't do what tell the truth. Aug im serious you chose her over me and ever since you decided to play captain save a hoe I've been kicked down to number ten when I used to be number one on your list"

Damn she made me feel real bad about the shit I've done "It wasn't even like that and you know it Dia"

"No I didn't all I knew is that you were my best friend one day and the next you were a old memory in my mind. That's fucked up if you ask me"  I felt what she was saying "But we gone get off that and move on to this" She held up a little bag that had some weed in it. I didn't smoke all of the time, but when I did I only smoked with Diamond.

I rolled the weed up and just like old times she took the first hit. It was always our thing. I rolled cause Diamond couldn't roll a blunt for shit and then she would light it up and take the first hit. Diamond hit the blunt at least twice and then she passed it to me. For a while we was just smoking weed and listening music. We got the munchies and Diamond baked some cookies just like she always did.

"How come you got four and you got six" She asked

"Cause I bought em" I put the last little piece in my mouth and began scrolling down my timeline on Twitter. Twitter got boring so I went on instagram and began looking at Diamond's pictures.  I saw one of het and some of the crew it was posted a few days ago "Where yaw take this at"