Cali Love | August Alsina Love Story |

Chapter Three

Love Don't Cost A Thing | August

I pulled my pants up as I heard Iyanna turn the shower on. She finally broke down and gave me what I wanted and to be honest it wasn't hard to do. A week of walking her to her classes and picking her up and taking her home from school was nothing. Just like I thought she would be it was a easy piece of ass, but don't get me wrong Iyanna was a cool ass girl if she wasn't so damn easy I would consider her being a little more than just a hit girl, but I know if she'll let me hit it within a week then she will and has let other niggas and I can't come to terms with that.

Iyanna's parents went on a week long trip to the Bahamas and she was determined to get me over here so we could chill and watch movies. At first I was hesitant cause her parents had just left and I done been in situations where they leave but come back and my ass is a R Kelly wanna be and hiding in her damn closet. So I waited a couple of days and then I decided to take her up on her offer. When I came I already knew what was up cause she answered the door with some little ass booty shorts on and a half shirt. The lights were dimmed and she had candles lit like we was grown or something I just went with the flow and by the time I realized what was going on we were both naked laying in the bed.

My phone began to buzz against her dresser and it was a text from Red telling me that I was late for night practice. My lock read seven and I was supposed to be there at six thirty so I quickly got myself together went to the house grabbed some basketball shorts and went to practice late as hell. When I entered the boys were playing a practice game and my coach was standing with his arms crossed damn I knew I was gone have to run at least ten laps for this one cause coach don't play when it comes to practice. I dropped my bag and slowly walked up to coach I was hesitant about tapping him on his shoulder, but I had to.

Coach Brown turned around and looked me up and down "Where the body guards and the screaming fans at cause the way you walked up in all late and shit you actin like yo ass famous. Lay it on me what's the excuse"

"Lost track of time Coach that's all" I said in a calm tone so I wouldn't piss him off even more

He blew his whistle and motioned for my team mates to come closer I knew he was gonna be on some bull shit "Mr. Johanson thinks he's famous now just cause he got the game ball can we please tell him what happens if your late" They answered back with laps, but that was cool so just shut the fuck up so I could get started "Right but in this case laps aren't the answer I'm going to go with no play time next game and laps around the gym. Okay continue with the practice game"

Was he fuckin serious "Coach this is my first time being late"

"Yeah that's true but I can smell you and I can tell you've been out messing with someone daughter instead of here practicing for our next game and since she was more important you don't need to play for us next game" He blew his whistle which told me to start running.

To be honest my feelings were hurt. I've been loyal to this team the whole season, even when my dad passed away I was in this gym on time practicing and never complained once. Im what makes the team and he wants me to sit out at our next game just for being late that was low to me. Coach knows how I feel about the game and I think that's why he did it cause he knew that it would affect me, but it's gone affect them more than me cause without me their nothing. Coach made me run my laps until practice was over and by the time I was done I was tired and all I wanted to do was go home and get into my bed and go to sleep.

"Aye Aug" Red shouted to me as I was walking to my car

I turned around and when we was face to face we shook up "Wudup"