Chapter 7: What are friends for?

Mikel's POV:

As he closed the door behind him Mikel already started talking to himself again: „Ok this day is getting worse by the minute."

First before he went to get his squidphone, he quickly rushed around his shack and started cleaning up all the little messes around. His working attire needed a washing, the dryed dishes needed to be sorted in and he also put out the garbage. All of that took him only about 10 minutes, he's really fast at cleaning............ if he has the motivation to it.

Mikel then grabbed his squidphone and started calling his Friend Marco with who he grew up with. They're actually more like brothers thank friends.

"Beeeeeep Beeeeeep.........clank"

"Boah hey you Buckedhead! Why're you calling in the morning? It's Saturday!"

"Yeah nice to hear you're up One-Eye so get your ass up I need your help!"

"What's so important that I need to get my well formed ass up this early?"

"Ey cut it I don't wanna know what Isa's doing to your ass so get up!"

"Alright alright uaaaaaaaaaah. So what's your problem?"

"Mmmmm well you know I had Nightshift?"

"Yes...."

"Some sort of dilemma happened during the Night."

"Yes...."

"I don't know exactly how I should I describe it."

"Yes...."

"I think I'm in a lot of trouble now."

"GET TO THE FCKING POINT MAN!"

"Ah shit kk. Here goes nothing..... An Octoling crashed through the roof of my ship after a salmon run, she seemed to have fallen of a helicopter, Griz thought that she might be a fugitive as she was badly hurt, her arms were slightly squished and her legs got damaged really bad, we couldn't bring her to the hospital or the police, so Griz drove us home, after I put her to rest I slept for a while on the couch, but today as I woke up and went to shower she saw me dressing up, then I fell into my closet, after that we were talking, but she doesn't even know what Inkopolis or the Octo Canyon is, she seems to get a headache every time I'm talking about something like this, she is a totally perverted and calls me hotstuff the whole time, and the only thing we found out is her name due to the fact I heard someone screaming it during the night. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW HELP PLEASE"

"........"

"Marco?"

"Ok now slowly I ask and you answer shortly ok?"

"Yes"

"An Octoling crashed on your ship at your way home from the nightshift?"

"Yes"

"Her arms have slight injuries but her legs are badly damaged?"

"Yes"

"Does she have any wounds on her head?"

"Uhm well I think I've seen a bruise on the side of her head."

"Old Griz ACTUALLY drove you home in his car??"

"Yes"

"And he thinks she might be a fugitive?"

"Yes"

"She is currently in your house?"

"Yes, she is sleeping on my bed."

"She saw you dressing up?"