Chapter 19 Taking measurements

Mikel's POV:

It was getting dark at Inkopolis, the shops were closing, the Inklings and Octolings went home from their Turf War matches and most people called it a day. But not for one tall shadow, sprinting through the alleys at full speed.

Mikel arrived at Grizzco, being completely exhausted as he entered the building, nearly running through the door.

Grizzlo looked at him while carrying some boxes: "Well, aren't you early and watch where you go! If you break the door again you're going to repair it.", then his eyes got suddenly fixed on Mikel's face.

"Huff, Huff ..... something wrong Griz?", Mikel looked back with a tired expression.

"What's that on your face?", Grizzlo pointed at his left cheek which got a huge red mark on it.

"Don't tell me you see that slap................. Damn you Isa!"

"Now, now, no need to yell inside here. Tell me what happened, while you get yourself ready for the shift."

Mikel took a deep breath, as he talked to Grizzlo while heading over to his stuff: "Well, it all started this afternoon, when I told Skarlet that we would go shopping the next day."

"And?"

"Well I had to take her measurements, since she wouldn't have been able to try on her own clothes on due to her injury."

Grizzlo's expression got completely blank: "Don't tell me.."

"Jup, and that's how it went."

Flashback Mikel's POV:

"Skarlet! By the goddamn mothership hold still please. You're wiggling around more than an eel!", Mikel was on the edge with his nerves. Skarlet was always moving around and every time he got too close to her, she tried to pull him between her breasts.

"Oh c'mon Mikel. You're tingling me so much with that little measuring tape and the only thing you gave me is this sleeping dress.", Skarlet pulled up her arms, so that the nightdress perfectly fell around her sexy body.

"Please, for once can you stop this theatre? I need you to wear this, since you can't stand up and the measurements should be correct in the end.", Mikel tried his best to explain everything to her.

"Well, IF you ask me really, really, really nice, I'll stay still.", she said with a devilish smirk on her face.

Mikel took a deep breath "I'm sooooo going to regret this." "My dearest Skarlet, would you please be so kind and stop moving, so I can measure your beautiful body. You're also allowed to pick a whole set of clothes of your choice to wear.", he finished and had a feeling that his tongue would fall off. "Just kill me now....... Please."

Skarlet then started to giggle: "My, my, you're getting better at this. I could hear it all day.", she seductively leaned back, only to be pushed straight up again by Mikel. "Hey!"

"Skarlet, I said it ok........ so please let me take the measurements. I don't want to be late for work.", Mikel's voice was getting more worried than frustrated.

"Hmpf, fine. But only because you said it so nice.", she then let Mikel measure her body. Well she still moaned when he fiddled around her chest.

"Seriously?! That's a whooping D+....... This girl has one hell of a body.", Mikel then looked on his Squidphone. "OH, by the damn Flyfish! I need to hurry.", he jumped up, LITERALLY changed his clothes next to Skarlet, ran into the kitchen to grab a few snacks, put them next to Skarlet on the bedside table and headed for the door. "I'll see you tomorrow morning.", he said and dashed off.